No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing wasn't good for "catching", but it was good for the soul. I stood amongst guys with fly rods and caught just as many as they did. Nymph flys were all on the water (seagulls, yes seagulls) were eating them like crazy. Every now and and then a fish would bust the top, but they weren't eating what we were chunking. Cool to see guys in boats, rowing buy in the rapids as a buddy stood on front fly fishing. Beautiful day for sure!

Pick up Duane soon for a sleepover, has he has an overnight layover before heading home.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Went to the ranch in Goldthwaite to fill feeders.For as warm as it was the deer were moving ALOT!

DJ

Comment

We officially move into our Apartment in Port O Connor today, right on the water!! Scamming some free wireless internet as we speak

(must be from some rich folk next door)...

If anyone comes to the neighborhood they are more than welcome to come by for a beer on the deck....

Now I just need a boat... any good deals out there??

Comment

Morning all, time to hit the pavement! Be safe out there.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Well I finally had some time to escape to paradise and get away from everything. It's so peaceful down here listening to everything and seeing all the wildlife. The hunt was on last night and turned out to be successful. I'm back at it again thus morning.

Hope y'all have a good day! Happy Monday!

Comment

Morning!!

Comment

Very nice morning here in San Antonio. Have a great one folks!

Comment

Getting ready to make my weekly pilgrimage to FW. Y'all have a great day!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

I had an awesome workout this morning... nice crisp air... completely still... in the end steam was rising... I wished I had strength to grab a camera but I just laid on the concrete and enjoyed the moment.

I'm thankful for this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      I'm thankful for this day.
                      Agreed! It's a beaut!

Comment

Being playing around with the free version of online Animoto software. Free = 30 seconds. Been having so much fun with it...I think a subscription is in order so I can do full length.

Some of my hunting.

Warning...if you have lots of pics and start playing with this....it IS addicting

Comment

Looks nice Mayor, wish I could kill something.

Comment

Love all things Mexican today!!

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in style!

Comment

Arriba! Arriba!

Shot this a few years ago on a nice lil' party trip to Matamotoros with F-dawg.

Today is a good day to laugh at the French!

Comment

Well...back to reality today! Enjoyed a nice couple of days off. I also got to go to the ranch. I was also successful in my first live hunt!

Y'all have a good day! Hope to see y'all at the Cinco de TBH HH tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X