No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the family to Huntsville State Park for a walk around the lake and then on to Madisonville to my uncle's property for some great food and fellowship. Perfect day!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      I don't have the bottle yet, just want one. The "standard" Crown is being enjoyed with a splash of water. When I bring the Cask 16 home, it will be enjoyed in all it's glory...by its dang self!

Always my plan.
      There in lies your problem. Cut the water and it'll put hair on your head.

Steaks are on the grill and should be done shortly. Sitting on the porch listening to the coyotes feast on the days carnage. Does life get any better?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post

Steaks are on the grill and should be done shortly. Sitting on the porch listening to the coyotes feast on the days carnage. Does life get any better?

Must be nice!

Comment

Forum is upgraded. Some stupid security issue we created is keeping us all out. Test

Comment

Good morning....still here.

Comment

Here

Here

Comment

We back on.Trying to put a water pump on the old huntin truck, 83 Toyota. I don't know if I can do this or not. Got til 5:30 Super Bowl time...and plenty of beer....may or may not get-r-done.
                Last edited by Rsatt; 02-01-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

A few little hangups, but we should be back with the latest and greatest forum software. Please take some time to see what it offers and report any issues to us immediately.

Thanks...and welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    Forum is upgraded. Some stupid security issue we created is keeping us all out. Test

dang flashlight carrying wannabe's

Comment

Pics of my kiddos after a successful evening hunt for both of them! They both shot deer within 5 minutes of each other. Nothing like a sucessful hunt and then kicking back around the camp fire!!!

Comment

I'll be spending the afternoon shopping with the Mrs.

And 'ya know what? It's a beautiful day, she's a beautiful lady and it will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by huntman933 View Post
                          Pics of my kiddos after a successful evening hunt for both of them! They both shot deer within 5 minutes of each other. Nothing like a sucessful hunt and then kicking back around the camp fire!!!
                          That made me smile.

Thanks, Huntman

Comment

Jamie and I are off to chase Bunnies. Hope they know what they are in for!

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                              dang flashlight carrying wannabe's
                              Hey, they give me pepper spray!

Comment

Here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X