No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' TBH. This weather is AWESOME...much too nice to be at work fo sho. Hope you all have a good day.

Comment

My yard needs mowed again, and I'm tired of borrowing dad's mower and hauling it back and forth......this could get spendy!

Comment

Morning all. Happy 5th of May One of my friends and my dad are having an acoustic picking party at dads tonight so it will be a long night. They have a gig on Thursday night as well so this week wont be the one to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Comment

Sat in on a guitar lesson with bro. Mark yesterday evening. Went to bed trying to figure out the "circle of fifths"...1st, 4th, 5th and 6th (relative minor). After dreaming about it all night, I think I just about have it down!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Morning all! going to a funeral of a good man! i was so blessed to have known him!

Comment

My world is about to get super busy and these last couple days are the calm before the store. Friday through Sunday I am in Oklahoma for a baseball tournament and then Monday through Wednesday I am in Louisville, KY for a sales meeting. I have ten sporting goods shows (spread out in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas) between now and July 10th. You can throw in an engagement party, a Vegas bachelor party, and a wedding in there as well. Not to mention the TBH Golf tournament and I am still trying to fit in the college world series in Omaha, Ne during that time. Summer time is going to be a little busy.

Comment

Good late morning to the TBH clan.

Hoping my Foxpro Spitfire arrives on Friday. . . so I can put it to use Friday and Sat nites.

Comment

Why can it not be Spring year round?

I just wanna know.

Comment

This morning there was a note, written in lipstick, on my mirror, from my bride telling me how much she loves me.

It brightened my day!

Comment

Congrats i think MM. It's a great day out there....looking for points and yakking again today after work.

PS: Thanks for the adjustment last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        This morning there was a note, written in lipstick, on my mirror, from my bride telling me how much she loves me.

It brightened my day!
                        ^^ Gotta love being married!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

It brightened my day!
                          That's awesome.

Im about to go to my step son's soccer practice. Then tend to the newborn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            My yard needs mowed again, and I'm tired of borrowing dad's mower and hauling it back and forth......this could get spendy!
                            I got home yesterday evening and my front yard and pasture had been mowed. My neighbor got bored and mowed it for me, with a push mower

Comment

Carne Guisada and Dos XX

Comment

The wife's going out of town for the weekend so I'll be batching it with the dogs. Hopefully it stays nice because I've been told it's not hunting season and I should think about gathering all my hunting stuff from the middle of the garage floor.

"yes dear, you're right."

Comment

Working...
                                X