• Show
Clear All

Good lookin brush, enjoy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2150.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	26682714 Nephew’s first trip to the deer lease with just me in tow, already making big plans for next year so I guess I better knuckle down and get ready. Gotta build two more box blinds and possibly move one set that’s great for Bow to a more combo stand area one clearing over. The things we do for automatic gate openers

Comment

Gate openers are expensive...but they sure are handy. They double as beer fetchers, firewood loaders, and dishwashers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Gate openers are expensive...but they sure are handy. They double as beer fetchers, firewood loaders, and dishwashers!

Comment

Walked out of the woods after a disappointing sit and saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	26682798

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That they are! Folks and I got LED lights for the barns this year for Christmas as we didn’t want a big Christmas. Nephew straight up told me when we went to go put out hay he had it under control so his Dad could help me install the lights Christmas Day Now that was a Christmas gift!!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Walked out of the woods after a disappointing sit and saw this:
                We've all had those moments when leaving a sit and thought it was ending in disappointment. But how can you argue the beauty that He has created for us? Those personal moments that only you get to share. Some of my most memorable moments (visually) have come from a morning sunrise or an evening sunset when hunting. I thank God each time for those moments and the opportunity that I have been given to see them.

This was walking out of a evening sit 7 years ago...

Click image for larger version  Name:	ABLVV86FBzzmNKVFQ2vSY6-lMA9aWMyH3_yFjfeUZZwGlMRD_42iP4PEm7IZr4_JaDy04ea_41MtMSdSLIDHLncv94hBPsiakqMefvQJQb8ASrMgcAOv76MO=w2400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	26682944

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                  We've all had those moments when leaving a sit and thought it was ending in disappointment. But how can you argue the beauty that He has created for us? Those personal moments that only you get to share. Some of my most memorable moments (visually) have come from a morning sunrise or an evening sunset when hunting. I thank God each time for those moments and the opportunity that I have been given to see them.

This was walking out of a evening sit 7 years ago...

Click image for larger version Name:	ABLVV86FBzzmNKVFQ2vSY6-lMA9aWMyH3_yFjfeUZZwGlMRD_42iP4PEm7IZr4_JaDy04ea_41MtMSdSLIDHLncv94hBPsiakqMefvQJQb8ASrMgcAOv76MO=w2400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.6 KB ID:	26682944
                  kmack--your picture captures exactly what mine did--just from another location--God is everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                  X