No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young county is bright and slick. Sure is nice to be at the deer lease.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386364146.909839.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	24269386

Comment

Like those pictures of the snow Dale. We don't see much of te white stuff down here on the coast.

Comment

Boy child and I are southbound...new rifle in tow. Can't wait!!!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386370634.322843.jpg
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	24269412

Comment

New to the site, really enjoying it! I've nevered liked FB so my wife calls this my redneck FB. She doesn't realize she's slowly turning her self. Haha got her coach! She'll be shooting a bow soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Young county is bright and slick. Sure is nice to be at the deer lease.
            [ATTACH]578243[/ATTACH]
            Not a bad place to get "iced in".

Comment

Setup in a tower with my son. Buddy heater doing its thing. I feel lucky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Setup in a tower with my son. Buddy heater doing its thing. I feel lucky!!!
                If his shooting is as good as his fishing the animals are in big trouble this morning. Y'all have a good sit and enjoy he time together, they grow up way too fast.

Comment

Finally got cold enough to wear my awesome jacket that Jaspros and others bought for me during the cancer days.

Miss that big guy.

Comment

I remember when Jason asked me to start a thread to "fish" for what kinda Sitka jacket you wanted!

Miss the big guy too

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                      I remember when Jason asked me to start a thread to "fish" for what kinda Sitka jacket you wanted!

Miss the big guy too
                      All of y'all made my 3 years fighting cancer much easier thanks to all the support.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        All of y'all made my 3 years fighting cancer much easier thanks to all the support.

Thank you.
                        One of the great "wins" of TBH history.

Saw Jaspro's name on the TBH espn college pick 'em 2012 today. Sad.

I picked the last of my peppers today.

the last of the 2013 peppers by legdog, on Flickr

The plants are still alive but in pretty sad shape. Can't decide if I need to let 'em go or not. Right now they are in the garage with a heater on.

Comment

Screen just misted up, I miss big snoopy and think of him often. I know I will get to him again one day as I enter in to heaven but my greedy side still wants to fellowship with him here on the dirt.

Finally got the "Rock" all finished and found the case I waned for it. Here's a couple pics of the finished product.

Name:	bowthen.jpg
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	24269835

Name:	bownow.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	24269836
                          Thanks to some great bargains on TBH and sales at Academy and other stores we are ready for the hunt. Big thanks to wassaw for spending more than a couple hours getting her all dolled up and tuned in. I am excited to see what we can do when we head back south in a few weeks.

Comment

Well said Tim.

Good looking bow. My BIL killed several deer and hogs with his ROCK.

Closing on our property tomorrow at 10 in centerville! What a blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Well said Tim.

Good looking bow. My BIL killed several deer and hogs with his ROCK.

Closing on our property tomorrow at 10 in centerville! What a blessing.
                              A bright spot in my day, extremely happy for y'all. I see a lot of happy Chew Crew family gatherings at the farm in the years ahead.

Comment

We had to give Haus a big send off this morning... He went out like a champ!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386606302.349185.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24269874

My heart aches.

Comment

Working...
                                X