No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got in the blind at 4 feeder goes off at 5. Deer havent touched the morning corn. I like the way this is shaping up.man was it ever cold and windy this am in rocksprings

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
      Hey Billy you shoulda seen Chelsea and Zach and the rest of the CHS Band get their state medals on Sunday at the Christmas concert....we were all so proud!
      That is cool. Tell them congrats for us D.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
        That is cool. Tell them congrats for us D.
        Will do Tim....you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Good evening hunt! Seen a hog,coyote,bobcat, and several deer.

Comment

I had a 125 class 8 25 yards from me and i was in limbo about pulling back the string on him. Along came a young cow and scared him off. I was mad as all get out but i have a 140 class hitting the same feeder. It worked out great! Now i just need to be there when he shows up
            Last edited by Firestopper; 12-10-2009, 01:01 AM. Reason: ?

Comment

Goooood Morning.

I got asked yesterday if I wanted to head to West Texas and chase some Mule deer this weekend!!! No hesitation there, leaving at 5 am tomorrow for a 7 hour trip!! Packing a .308, my bow and my camera. Hopefully I will come back with a great story and LDP's of my first Mule Deer.

Woo Hoo!

Comment

Good luck to you Hillary. Bagging a Mulie would be very cool.

Comment

Darrell, that's cool tell Miss C congrats. I'll holler at Brett and chastize him for not tellin me bout Zach.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                    Hey Billy you shoulda seen Chelsea and Zach and the rest of the CHS Band get their state medals on Sunday at the Christmas concert....we were all so proud!
                    Congrats to Chelsea and the rest.

Comment

Help please. I am new to the sight and I figured out how to reply but not start my own thread. I am horible with computers. Could some one help?

Comment

Originally posted by curt View Post
                        Help please. I am new to the sight and I figured out how to reply but not start my own thread. I am horible with computers. Could some one help?
                        Pick a specific forum you wish to post in, select the "new thread" push button towards the upper left and have at it...be sure to read the forum rules... Welcome to the site.

Comment

Mornin'...hoping my four (4) hours at work today passes quickly. Headed home, packing up, picking up Mason and then pointing the Jeep towards Rocksprings. Wish us luck - WE LOVE hunting that part of the state! Have a safe weekend fellas.

P.S. Good luck Hillary.

Comment

Good luck to all you hunters that are checking out today. Enjoy the great weekend.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats everybody......good luck to all this weekend and texts are expected Ms. Hilly

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                                Goooood Morning.

I got asked yesterday if I wanted to head to West Texas and chase some Mule deer this weekend!!! No hesitation there, leaving at 5 am tomorrow for a 7 hour trip!! Packing a .308, my bow and my camera. Hopefully I will come back with a great story and LDP's of my first Mule Deer.

Woo Hoo!
                                Looking forward to your mountain shots.

I'm goin mule deer huntin next year if it kills me......

Comment

Working...
                                X