No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went back and made a list of stuff I need to haul to Nanza.

Holdem? You and the Misses comin? Yall need too!
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Just talked to Joey. He was mad at me. Painted the Roto-Rooter pit last night, and bought her some new wheels this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Boy that sounds familiar. We are really concentrating on pushing products we have in inventory to keep the cost of goods sold down. Trying not to order anything that isn't sold.
        I'll tell you guys what we've started doing, and it helps! We begin each week on Monday morning a little before starting time and get together and pray. We pray specifically for particular things. We pray for our country, our leaders, and we pray for our company and each other. The LORD has blessed me beyond belief, and He has done great things with our company. I am believin' He will complete the good work He has begun. Dale, I'll add you to our prayer list as well... it's getting pretty long these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Happy Hour???
          I'll be there!
          Half way across the state?....That ain't too far. I'll be there.

TomTom says 5 hours and 13 minutes to Bill M house.
          Last edited by Rsatt; 03-10-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post

Holdem? You and the Misses comin? Yall need too!
            Momma can't go that far anymore. She has a tough time going to Uvalde now. Appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

check in

Comment

Locked and loaded, ready to head for BCS. Just have to figure out how to get a BBQ pit, two trailers and a dog back to my house on Sunday.

Comment

If you want to feel good about the market for a change, got to yahoo finance and plug in symbol FAS (bullish financial ETF)... up 30% as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                    Momma can't go that far anymore. She has a tough time going to Uvalde now. Appreciate your thoughts.
                    We will miss y'all!!!!! Give Momma a hug for me, please.

Comment

Very lucky to be employed, but why do some week s seem to have two Mondays?

Comment

Y'all should all take stock in 'Kleenex'......OR,
                        Somebody blow this nasty stuff out of the air, puleeeeez!!!!!

Comment

Light rain and dark here today, that'll help wash it away. Power keeps shorting out somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Anybody know anything about a little shindig happening in Bryan this weekend? Seems a few bowhunters are getting together for a little happy hour, or something.

Michael
                            I'm in.

Comment

My peppers (6 kinds!) are doing well here at the office.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT426805.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	23874426

Comment

My peppers (6 kinds!) are doing well here at the office.
                                Just a few weeks ago, the chilis would probably have been the last living thing....viewed as the office cleared the window?

Comment

Working...
                                X