Clear All

Congrats Heath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's some purty land Heath!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Headed to KCA Ranch to work on the cabin. Got my last three pieces of paneling, 50 ft of PVC for a shower / sink drain. Got some T posts to anchor down the feeder that the Hogs destroyed last week. The wife and daughter will be up in a few hours, they're visiting my wife's aunt and Arlington.
        So you forgot your couplings so you wouldn't have to dig a 50ft trench, sheer genius I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          So you forgot your couplings so you wouldn't have to dig a 50ft trench, sheer genius I tell you!
          Worked out perfect. The old me would have just duct taped them together.

Comment

Best Father's Day ever!

Just got to our condo in New Braunfels for a short relaxing vacation.

Happy Father's Day, gents!

Coaches dads at the tourney....

Comment

Great stuff dale. Congrats!

Comment

Greatness Dale, grandson's team plays tonight in an elimination game to move on to our regional championship. T-ballers will put your heart rate through the dadgum roof I tell ya!

Comment

Man you guys are on a roll! Well done Gary, Heath, Dale, Russ, Bobby, Tim, Bill and whoever I left out!!

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Congrats Heath, nice spread! That's an awesome feeling Dmo! Snoop is stacking up some bling.

Mine played in his last game for this summer last night, we're getting ready to head out for PCB and some R&R.

Last edited by Chad C; 06-20-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Well I did put a hiccup in the roll...

Comment

Boys finished all stars last night also, time for some summer fun now.

All right Russ, what did you do? Looks like you done busted a pricey window in your pickup.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Dollar for dollar, New Braunfels/Gruene is the best short vacation around for little dudes. Schlitterbahn, the Comal, and eatin in Gruene....hard to beat. May run out to Fredericksburg tomorrow..

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-20-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

And yes, we had a beer at Gruene Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              We closed on 81 acres on the far West Young County line about 3 weeks ago and getting to go out there this weekend. I had a TBHer (Hawkins) shred it for me this week and he sent some pics. I'm pretty pumped to get out there.

Congrats! It's a good feeling. Let the fun/work begin.

Comment

Look Real nice

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X