• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go y'all too!

Don't worry Matt mom says the same thing[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mowed 4 acres of yard on 4 hours this morning. I know my son will be happy to see his mowed.

Comment

Overslept this morning, but was only 5 minutes late for work. Too much to do after 3 days away, and 2 more days out of office starting tomorrow. UGH!!!!

Comment

Spent a little time with my new grandson yesterday after work. He just laid there and slept, I'm sure he will get louder as time goes on.

Comment

Teaching college CJ at lonestar college again. So Tues and Thurs are long days. But I enjoy it and the extra money is always welcome.

Last edited by Chew; 09-20-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Holy Cow...over 17,000 posts on this thread! Love this place.

Comment

Greatness Bobby!

Comment

Well, got through the withdrawals of the son leaving the house & made the trip up to FW to watch a TCU game...it wasn't much of a game & man was it FREAK'N HOT, sure wish I had caught last weeks against Arkansas!!

All this driving is killing me. Left Friday (don't judge...I made an 8 hour trip in a little over 6) game on Sat, Back home on Sunday.

I was worthless yesterday & did 350 miles with over 400 today. Ugghhh....
                  Attached Files

Comment

You're gonna need Farmdog to fly you around Paul.

Grand Jury duty tomorrow, indicting the bad ones.

Comment

Grand Jury was a good day, lot's of trash indicted. Now it's up to the DA and a jury to put them away.

Comment

Dropping in

Troy

Comment

Wife had a slight breast cancer scare....but all is good.

Going back for my semi-annual scans next week. All will be good!

All 4 of my sons are gainfully employed and healthy.

My daughter is doing well in her first semester of high school.

I now have 4 grandkids under the age of 4.

My dog Daisy has learned to fake a leg injury when she gets in trouble for tearing up stuff. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it yesterday.

Comment

Amen, Bobby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahh yes the Catahoula shuffle

Comment

The Fall is a crazy time of year for me with traveling to see all of my college program, college football trips, and hunting season. I have been on the road a lot lately and have the following coming up. Two days in Austin, Two days home, Head to West Texas to work accounts / schools for two days, FART for 3 days, Fly to Philly for sales meeting for 5 days, home for TX/OU weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X