Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got nothin..just glad to be here.

Comment

watchin the Ags lay it to the Horns in hoops... game is paused for halftime... might be time to go take a peek at it

carne guisada, yum!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        "RSatt....you got SOME rain....but it wasn't enough to really do much. Simply a splash of green new growth in the ditches and that was it. Fought some serious Westerly winds rolling through Cotulla last week....any bit of moisture from the previous precip was probably sucked up and blown away. Man we need rain down south badly.

!!!!
        Thanks, Rob. Any little bit will help.

Comment

Working late to get all these Nanza shirt orders entered into Excel.
          Y'all don't forget Sunday is the last day to order.

Comment

Just got back from Bone Daddy's watching the Texas/A&M game with an Aggie buddy. At least I got to go to Bone Daddy's.

Comment

Yaaaawwwwwn........ Morning...
              Lesto!!

Comment

Started reading "Death in The Dark Continent" last night.....stayed up too late.

Comment

Everyone have a great day.

How about a little market recovery this week.

Comment

Good morning!

I need to pick that book up soon DMO. I'm about a 1/4 way thru "The Reagan Diaries." Simply one of the best Americans ever!

Comment

I took off this week, had to burn some VC time before I lose it. Good day to everyone.

Comment

Good mornin everybody. I do believe its coffee time. Hope everybody has a wonderful day.

Comment

My wife was sick for a week....now I've got it. Our daughter says we gave it to her over the phone!! But, hey!! It's not going to get me down! It's a great excuse for goofing off!

Comment

How long til turkey season? I need a reason to take a day off of work.

Comment

got the day off and I have to fix a leaky shower faucet......but all is good, the ground looks like we got more rain last night, I will take all we can get.......

Comment

By Sarah Jones
                                Feb. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Stocks slumped from Tokyo to Prague
                                and New York on concern banks may face rating downgrades and
                                further losses as the recession deepens. Gold climbed to a seven-
                                month high, while Treasuries gained.
                                UGH

At least my pepper plants look good. I have six different kinds of peppers growing here at the office. Planted Feb 6th, they are coming along nicely.
                                Last edited by Legdog; 02-17-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X