The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
    Just put out ten bales of alfalfa for the deer. I hope they last more than a week, but I doubt it. It was 48 degrees when I started at 7:00 and its now pushing 60 degrees. Saw quite a few deer driving around. About to hook up the feed cart and fill protien feeders. This drought has the deer extra hungry.
    J, you're at ya'll place in Cotulla right? I'm just holding my breathe that we don't have another fire. It is dry. Are the deer hitting the protein pretty hard?
    Last edited by Rsatt; 02-06-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
      J, you're in Cotulla right? I'm just holding my breathe that we don't have another fire. It is dry. Are the deer hitting the protein pretty hard?
      Yeah we're down 624 about 20 miles. A fire would spread really fast right now, its bad. The deer a hitting the protien pretty hard, but they are really tearing up the alfalfa. I bet those ten bales won't make it a week!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
        Yeah we're down 624 about 20 miles. A fire would spread really fast right now, its bad. The deer a hitting the protien pretty hard, but they are really tearing up the alfalfa. I bet those ten bales won't make it a week!
        OK, Thanks, Bud. I'm coming down the Feb 24th. Maybe it will rain.

Comment

Here, and good mornin to all! Glad it's Friday.

Comment

Hello Friday morning. Good to see this thread still going strong.

Comment

Morning all.....

Sipping on a blue Monster drink, working orders.

Just got your message, Ronnie.....will call ya within 30

Comment

Morning from the banks of the Arkansas River. I start my journey up North today with stops planned in Cabot, Conway, Russellville, Clarksville, and then finally to Fort Smith. I have a baseball and softball show this weekend in Fort Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                  Ok Jason....here's your fix.

Don't stare at it too long....ya might get seasick

Nice pics Rob. Brings back the memories. I do miss being underway sometimes, but it sure is nice to be home every night with mama and the rugrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    Morning all.....

Sipping on a blue Monster drink, working orders.

Just got your message, Ronnie.....will call ya within 30
                    Thanks

Comment

Good luck Heath, be safe and sell a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Morning from the banks of the Arkansas River. I start my journey up North today with stops planned in Cabot, Conway, Russellville, Clarksville, and then finally to Fort Smith. I have a baseball and softball show this weekend in Fort Smith.
                        Be careful up there. And if you hear banjo's......... RUN!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                          Ok....let me add a few pics. I know y'all have had a long day and probably misplaced y'alls reading glasses anyway

Just talked to my Sister Martha. We are pretty darn close...11 months between birthdays....same age for 3 weeks every year.

Virginia at her home

Back home here in Texas

I hope she can eventually move back home to Texas. She's been single for a few years and hates Northern Virginia......too bad Farmdog recently got married.....she's a RGV kind of girl

Managed to get out and about with the camera this evening. I can't wait till we get green again....hopefully it's kicked off by some serious rainfall. The Hills are bone dry and the land of 1100 Springs is hurting!

Dang Rob, we see who got all the looks in that family.

Comment

Originally posted by Justaguy View Post
                            Dang Rob, we see who got all the looks in that family.
                            Amen!

Comment

Glad to be here

Comment

finally finished reading all of this...

Friday is hump day for me 3 more days and I get to go home and see my wife

Just trippin pipe right now, oughtta be back on bottom sometime late tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X