No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep there's nothing quite like being a "Unk". It only gets better as he gets bigger

Taking the nephew and his folks out on the bay in my tin can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm visiting family in NJ, and went to a Czech beer garden near NYC for my 62 birthday (Mom, brother and his wife). Great roast pork, sauerkraut and dumplings and Czech beer!

At the table next to us were a bunch of mid-20s kids from NY, celebrating one girl's 26th birthday.

Here's she (26) and I with her birthday balloons reversed.

Comment

Very cool Bill. Happy birthday. And you dont look 62.

Comment

When I'm trying to impress the 26.

View from my hotel room in NYC.

9-11 museum and memorial yesterday. NEVER FORGET.

Comment

Cool pics Bill!

Comment

Ok 2 more

I went for a walk before sunrise to find where my Dad worked in a family business dying buttons, and found it- 'the shop' today is a massage parol on the second floor with no signs- I think a brothel. Here's the Empire State before sunrise in a light drizzle.

My last night I went to an Irish pub, all they served were craft beers, most from local breweries. I met the owner and sales guy from a Brooklyn microbrewery. They insisted on my tasting most if their brews on the board- in 12 oz. glasses. It was fun- I was 3 walking blocks from my hotel.

Crazy- but all the people I met there in 3 dats were friendly and not obnoxious.

Comment

We closed on 81 acres on the far West Young County line about 3 weeks ago and getting to go out there this weekend. I had a TBHer (Hawkins) shred it for me this week and he sent some pics. I'm pretty pumped to get out there.

Comment

Congrats again, Heath...that has to be the greatest feeling in the world.

Comment

Congrats to you and the wife Heath!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Congrats again, Heath...that has to be the greatest feeling in the world.

He said he saw a ton of quail so get ready to hunt the Social Club.

Comment

Congrats Heath!

Comment

Great pics Bill, happy 62 kiddo!

Congrats on the new place Heath, lotta fun ahead for y'all.

Comment

Alright Heath! Looking forward to seeing some future fun out there

Comment

I am here and loving it!

Comment

Headed to KCA Ranch to work on the cabin. Got my last three pieces of paneling, 50 ft of PVC for a shower / sink drain. Got some T posts to anchor down the feeder that the Hogs destroyed last week. The wife and daughter will be up in a few hours, they're visiting my wife's aunt and Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                                X