No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there Tim. You're in my and others prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Having a cold one after a long day of feedin the livestock.
      I'm just checking in for a moment to say that I endorse this...awesome stuff, buddy.

Comment

New truck. Amazing what they put in these rigs nowadays, feel like I went from analog too high definition!

Comment

Nice ride Russ. Enjoy that new truck smell.

48 hr "don't do nothing" time is done. I'm tired of laying around. Steak time in Moss Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
            I'm just checking in for a moment to say that I endorse this...awesome stuff, buddy.
            Thanks, Cameron. I saw some of your fine work on Twitter not long ago! Looks like you are makin a name for yourself...not that that will surprise anyone.

Unfortunately that little dude and his momma are both down with the flu today. I'm tryin to get them well before I wind up with it.

Nice pickup, cuz.

Comment

Thanks Dale, I know she ain't got a bowtie but the rams head just suits me . I will say this ain't your daddy's dodge nowdays!

Comment

Sorry to hear your gang is down with the flu Dale, praying for their healing.

Comment

Having a really hard time with things going on in my life. If you have some time send one up for me. I really need God's hand in my life right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
                    Having a really hard time with things going on in my life. If you have some time send one up for me. I really need God's hand in my life right now.
                    Sorry to hear this brother. If you need to talk, send me a PM and I'll get you my number.

Comment

JAGR, I hope tomorrow is the best day you've had in a long time, and those that follow are even better! I'll be prayin for it, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JAGR View Post
                        Praying for a mighty touch on you Adam, He cares for you!

Y'all be safe out there!

Comment

Going in for a sleep study tonight, hope I can sleep.

Comment

Good luck Tim. (my luck i would stay up till 1 reading a book trying to fall asleep)

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                              Good luck Tim. (my luck i would stay up till 1 reading a book trying to fall asleep)
                              Thanks Steve, I fell asleep watching the boys play last night in all of about 10 minutes. My recliner can put a sleeper hold on anyone.

Comment

I went and had an EKG and stress test (treadmill). Everything came out alright. I guess my shortness of breath can only be attributed to being a fat (_/_)

Comment

Working...
                                X