No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready to pull out for some early morning jugging on Livingston. Y'all have a great day.

Comment

Here

Comment

Wish I could go home to my wife and boy, wish I could take a few days off work, wish I could go to the deer lease, wish I wasnt always under the gun in the oilfield.

Then I read about people on here that dont have a job, lost or are losing their wife, dont have a deer lease, or have family members going through rough times and it remindes me that "I" need to just quit whinning like a jr high democrat and just be thankful.

Heres to good jobs, healthy family, tight lines, arrows on x, bills being paid, Mathews bows and whatever else trips your trigger!! Its going to be a good day.

Comment

Last night in Seoul...ready to get back to Texas and the fam. See y'all on the flip side.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Our company's fiscal just ended and I killed my sales number and the bonus is in the bank. We close on our new build in less than two weeks.

And about a week after we move in, we pick up our new Silver Lab puppy....... Meet Stan

And we celebrate our 1st anniversary on the 27th. Life is good.

Comment

Life is good, Heath!
              Lesto!!

Comment

Fishing wasn't great Saturday but it was time on the water, did get to see what whitecapping looks like in a 16 ft Gweld. Looks like we will get to mow this evening, the water on the prairie is finally drying up.

Comment

I made Pope & Young today.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                    Congrats on the step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post

Your pass card too the executive washroom and hunting lease is in the mail,

In other news Dad's retirement party was a huge success. He worked 32 years at Amoco, Bp and Marathon GBR as a heavy equipment operator. Wished I broke rules and got a pic of him driving a 888 crawler last turnaround but this will do. Whole crew on a 90,000 pound track of a 600 ton capacity crawler
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404166524.418925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	24313327

Him and Mom Saturday night at the retirement party
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404166562.985620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24313328

Comment

Good times, I did that a few times myself.

Comment

I come to the flame for the strength and comfort I get when reading it. The Hogboy's tired and needs it.

The man who taught me how to hunt and fish, work a clutch when I was 12, and coached me through Little League has a tumor on his brain. They operate tomorrow. Please add my father Larry to your prayer list.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            I come to the flame for the strength and comfort I get when reading it. The Hogboy's tired and needs it.

The man who taught me how to hunt and fish, work a clutch when I was 12, and coached me through Little League has a tumor on his brain. They operate tomorrow. Please add my father Larry to your prayer list.

Gary
                            Lifting Larry up to our God, who said He will do what we ask. May his surgery be a complete success, may the Lord guide the hands of the surgeons and team, and may His peace surround you and the family as you wait for word. Went through this with my daughter 20+ years ago Gary, she came through it perfectly and has been perfect ever since.

Comment

Gary, prayers sent for your father!

Comment

Just got back from the Cardiologist about an abnormal EKG and turns out the waveform pertubation was caused by the computer at my GP's office. My heart is normal. I could not make the heart Dr. say that pedaling a kayak is better than paddling a kayak. He said whichever causes more work is best so looks like I'll be paddling for a while instead getting a new Hobie Pro Angler 14 in dune color, with turbo Mirage drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X