X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasokie2 View Post
    You're 100% right!

I'm a big Sooner fan, but I do not think they will beat West Virginia. The t-sip guys are finally at least partially right. OU sucks, at least their defense does.
    Welcome! I don’t think they beat WV either.

Comment

Well that's three of us sunshine pumpers that don't think they win

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Mac Engel is a hack, shows you how far the FWST has fallen.
        Terrible!!! We cancelled a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
          Well that's three of us sunshine pumpers that don't think they win
          Ha!

Comment

Ok cool
            Hook'em!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
            Last edited by BigL; 11-20-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Welcome! I don’t think they beat WV either.

As well as the offense has played it seems like in most games they have a little spell where they sputter for two or three series before they get back on track. As poorly as the defense has played, if the offense sputters against West Virginia it will be too much to over come.

It was pretty frustrating watching Kansas run up and down the field, I did think that Kansas played a good strong physical game and their running back is darn good.

Comment

As well as the offense has played it seems like in most games they have a little spell where they sputter for two or three series before they get back on track. As poorly as the defense has played, if the offense sputters against West Virginia it will be too much to over come.

It was pretty frustrating watching Kansas run up and down the field, I did think that Kansas played a good strong physical game and their running back is darn good.
                Kansas is better. Now that they know Lester is coming, they may play better yet. Yup. Won’t be able to sputter vs WV.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                  Ok cool
                  Hook'em!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

David Allen is a grade A DB...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Kansas is better. Now that they know Lester is coming, they may play better yet. Yup. Won’t be able to sputter vs WV.
                    Does Les know where he is coaching yet/ Did you hear his introduction press conference? Les been chewing on some funny grass.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Does Les know where he is coaching yet/ Did you hear his introduction press conference? Les been chewing on some funny grass.
                      Missed it. Was it weird?

Comment

Les Miles introduction to the KU fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Interesting article in the FW Star telegram today on the Ags.

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/...mpression=true
                          LMAO. “Smart” fell for a troll article.

Got’em on!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Hager is going to end up in some 7th day Adventist David Koresh type church wrastlin' serpents and drinkin' strycknine for peyote money.
                            At some point in his life David Koresh had been a member of the Seventh Day Adventist church, but had been disfellowshipped from the church for many years.

He later joined the Shepard's Rod church, which came about from some leaving the Adventist church over theology differences and started the Shepard's Rod church.

Whether he was still a member of the Shepard's Rod church at the time of his death I don't know, but kind of doubt it since he had started his Branch Davidian group.

One thing for certain, he caused a lot of heartache.

Comment

At some point in his life David Koresh had been a member of the Seventh Day Adventist church, but had been disfellowshipped from the church for many years.

He later joined the Shepard's Rod church, which came about from some leaving the Adventist church over theology differences and started the Shepard's Rod church.

Whether he was still a member of the Shepard's Rod church at the time of his death I don't know, but kind of doubt it since he had started his Branch Davidian group.

One thing for certain, he caused a lot of heartache.
                              True but I don't think he started the Branch Davidians.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                True but I don't think he started the Branch Davidians.

You are correct, he didn't start the Branch Davidians, Wikipedaa says he was the American leader of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X