X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    BAS much?
    Nope..expecting a good game against a top 10 opponent.

Comment

I just want chaos. The four team playoff is nearly as bad as the BCS. Who the hell is this committee anyway that decides what four teams are in? The top 4 BCS teams entering a playoff would have been much better, but still needs to be expanded to 8. Wazzou and Central Florida should not be left high and dry (assuming both win out).

Comment

Hager is doing his best to keep Austin weird and I agree with Dale that he is taking attention away from the team. Obviously looking to get attention for a career after football.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

I think Texas would have a better chance to beat WVU in the championship than OU, but **** OU's D is bad. Kansas just put up 40 on them.

I just think it would be hard to win 2 games vs OU this year, and WVU is more beatable.

Should be a good game vs LSU. I'm sure our secondary will let Burrow put up career numbers per usual vs LSU, but hopefully our run D continues to dominate and force Burrow to beat us.

Beat LSU and you're second in the SEC west with a shot at 9 wins in Jimbo's first year, lose and you're 4th and back to middle of the pack. That Auburn game collapse hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            I see what you did there

Comment

Hager is going to end up in some 7th day Adventist David Koresh type church wrastlin' serpents and drinkin' strycknine for peyote money.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Shocked that was a 4 to 5 point game by Vegas.
                Agreed, just on injuries alone. I guess the only saving grace is OSU has been HORRIBLE on the road this season. They are a hard team to figure out. At least TCU is just bad all the time

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  Yeah they got their upset in last week over UAB.
                  Oh, so being favored by 16.5 and winning by 21 is an upset? I think the Ags have covered in every game, except the Ole Miss game.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hager is going to end up in some 7th day Adventist David Koresh type church wrastlin' serpents and drinkin' strycknine for money.
                    Na, he'll be hangin' out with Tom Cruise

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Na, he'll be hangin' out with Tom Cruise
                      That’s explains it....Church of Scientology, it is!!

Comment

Smart, I know where to send him for peyote...I was hunting on a ranch in South Texas where peyote grew wild. Indian lady from OK would come down and supervise the harvest and worked out of Miranda City. The rancher told me that at one time, they had a problem with poaching hippies coming onto the ranch and digging up the plants. The Indians harvest in such a fashion that they do not kill the plant.
                        Adios,
                        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          I think Texas would have a better chance to beat WVU in the championship than OU, but **** OU's D is bad. Kansas just put up 40 on them.

I just think it would be hard to win 2 games vs OU this year, and WVU is more beatable.

Should be a good game vs LSU. I'm sure our secondary will let Burrow put up career numbers per usual vs LSU, but hopefully our run D continues to dominate and force Burrow to beat us.

Beat LSU and you're second in the SEC west with a shot at 9 wins in Jimbo's first year, lose and you're 4th and back to middle of the pack. That Auburn game collapse hurts.
                          I am on the same page with you. I think the LSU game for the Ags is like the Iowa State game for Texas last week, the overall season success hinged(s) on the outcome.
                          Last edited by Heath; 11-20-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

If LSU runs the ball at all, I’d be shaking my head. No need to when the opposing team’s secondary is as porous as ours. Find Oliver, throw it to the guy he’s covering.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                              There LB is stuck on a billboard somewhere. Already looking to discount an Ag victory (if they were to win) I see?
                              Every team has injury issues by this time of the year. The sign of good teams is playing back ups and not missing a beat.

Comment

This game is a big one for the Aggies in Jimbo's first year. All in all I am happy with the progress and an LSU victory along with a bowl victory would be great. The Auburn let down really hurt. We win that game and we are sitting top 15-20 right now going in to play LSU. Rush defense has been great but our secondary has to get better next year.
                                I still am not sure Mond is the guy. He seems to play best in hurry up and when he can roll out but that is not Jimbos offense. I think we are headed in the right direction and progress has definitely been made this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X