X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...game/80448021/

I don’t see this being forgotten about anytime soon.
    That's a weird deal, I'm not sure what really happened, but if what Steve Kragthorpe describes is what really happened I hope Dameyune Craig is held accountable. Steve Kragthorpe spent some good years in College Station and is a good guy.

What I really think happened was Craig came over and was talking trash when the wave of students showed up and Craig and the LSU coaches got pushed into each other. Someone thought it was an attack and punches were thrown. Steve got caught in the crossfire and got hit. I honestly can not imagine Dameyune Craig or anybody trying to punch Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...game/80448021/

I don’t see this being forgotten about anytime soon.

Was there more than one scuffle going on? I read Craig’s name in the article but only see a pic of the white guy in the red shirt. Hopefully for Kragthorp’s health safety he decides to see a cardiologist instead[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        Was there more than one scuffle going on? I read Craig’s name in the article but only see a pic of the white guy in the red shirt. Hopefully for Kragthorp’s health safety he decides to see a cardiologist instead[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yes. There are a couple videos from the crowd that have showed up on Texags that show the guy in red following Craig to the LSU sideline and then pulling Craig away. I believe the photo that hit twitter was of the LSU coach reacting to the guy in the red shirt and thinking he started it. That photo only shows the two of them holding each other at arm's length.

The video also seems to show, although it's hard to tell, Sternberger(A&M's TE) being surrounded by LSU coaches and players. It's not unreasonable to believe that Craig was running to try and prevent something from happening between them and it got out of hand. I'm not saying I believe it, but it's possible.

There were a lot of people on the field and a lot of confusion and I'm pretty sure the few people who really know what happened won't be talking any time soon.
        Last edited by Dave; 11-26-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I read it was Jimbo’s nephew. There is a video of him telling Jimbo what he did.

Comment

Sounds like LSU coach sucker punched a kid and Coach Krag got caught up in the mess. Why was a coach with Parkinson’s and a pacemaker on the field?

Comment

Its ironic the last time A&M won a conference championship (20 years ago) the guy getting sucker punched helped A&M win that game by his play calling as OC. Welcome back to Kyle Field!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Its ironic the last time A&M won a conference championship (20 years ago) the guy getting sucker punched helped A&M win that game by his play calling as OC. Welcome back to Kyle Field!
                Huh??? I think the kid was probably 5 years old

Comment

Pretty good take on things.

“Kraghtorpe seems to have had a hatred for A&M before this incident. His brother's tweet supports that line of thinking as well. Why take shots at an entire university or program you rather than the individual you claim physically attacked you? There is a bigger backstory here. It seems like this is a cover for Faulk (who has had multiple run-ins with authorities and was sued for a physical altercation with police trying to break up a fight he was in and he injured one to the officers) or he saw an opportunity to disparage A&M for a perceived slight. Anyone looking objectively would be very skeptical about the narrative being pushed by LSU. Especially since Kragthorpe is threatening to sue A&M but doesn't want to press charges and is not in any of the pictures or videos of the incident. This whole story stinks to high heaven.”

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Agree and as a guy who has been on the field after an intense game or two, you know that there is some crazy stuff that sometimes transpires. I know I have some stories and I bet you do as well but luckily no cellphone videos of any of mine posted online, I'm old .

Comment

Working...
                    X