No announcement yet.

Badgers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve shot a couple. Them things are nasty stinky. That being said I’ve never had a desire to go catch one live.
    Last edited by brains; 10-27-2018, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brains View Post
      I’ve shot a couple. Them things are nasty stinky.
      Yes they are. They smell like a skunk most of the time. Whether they fight with skunks or just smell like that naturally I don't know. Some I've shot didn't smell too bad though so I think they're enemies with skunks.

Comment

Had one we enjoyed watching the last 2 years but he got I o our best snake den so now he is on the hit list!

Comment

That loose skin will allow him to turn and have a hold of you as well.
          This sounds like a "here, hold my beer and watch this" thread.

Comment

You need to invite Webster Troy along for the adventure.

Comment

Comment

What the hell did I just watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                  What the hell did I just watch

Not exactly sure myself

Comment

Cave creek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Guess it can be done..

Comment

I hope you have good insurance and a boss that understands why you can't come to work for 2 months. When you step on that badger he is going to roll and have his teeth through your boot and your foot before you know what happened. He will also have those claws shredding your leg too. If this happens you are also going to have to take rabies shots unless you can kill it and send the head in for inspection.

This will also be a big hit on you tube.

Comment

I’ve run across them on Quanah.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Who else hasn’t noticed a lot of badgers out running around? I've seen 4 this week,a big one ran across the road in front of me tonight and all kinds of badger holes but I haven't seen the occupants yet. It's gonna be a good year for them it's lookin like.

If I see one too far from its den this Winter I'm gonna chase it down and catch it. Possibly a future thread to come if everything works out just right. Stand by.
                            Be sure and video that lol

Comment

We had a hired hand that came up on one while plowing. He took his belt off and killed it with his buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                Who else has noticed a lot of badgers out running around? I've seen 4 this week,a big one ran across the road in front of me tonight and all kinds of badger holes but I haven't seen the occupants yet. It's gonna be a good year for them it's lookin like.

If I see one too far from its den this Winter I'm gonna chase it down and catch it. Possibly a future thread to come if everything works out just right. Stand by.

Might want to rethink this. A badger is one fierce little guy. I don't think you will want to hold onto him if you catch him. He on the other hand,will sure hold onto you if you catch him. If you want to mount him.....chootem...

Comment

Working...
                                X