• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 6

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    It was Bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true, with the 9th ranked passing offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Stats mean doodle dee ****.....what I saw line up against Snell, the “talk of college football rushers”, and UK was one of the best defensive displays I’ve seen all year. UK’s defense played great also, with 8 seniors and a LB that should be the first pick of LB’s in the draft, they are good. Texas played a great game also, outscored another high scoring offense and took the ball with minutes left to get the winnning score. Unless any of these teams play each other, no one knows what the outcome would be, it’s all speculation. But I’ll say this, this Aggie team isn’t anything like the old BIG12 Aggie teams of the past, they have depth and they have running backs that will wear a defense down. I’d love to see a bowl game between these two to shut all the feather flapping down. I’m very confident on who I think would win the game, but it’s just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Stats mean doodle dee ****.....what I saw line up against Snell, the “talk of college football rushers”, and UK was one of the best defensive displays I’ve seen all year. UK’s defense played great also, with 8 seniors and a LB that should be the first pick of LB’s in the draft, they are good. Texas played a great game also, outscored another high scoring offense and took the ball with minutes left to get the winnning score. Unless any of these teams play each other, no one knows what the outcome would be, it’s all speculation. But I’ll say this, this Aggie team isn’t anything like the old BIG12 Aggie teams of the past, they have depth and they have running backs that will wear a defense down. I’d love to see a bowl game between these two to shut all the feather flapping down. I’m very confident on who I think would win the game, but it’s just my opinion.

Screenshot saved for when you start quoting stats..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          100% my point.....for everyone quoting stats. They really mean nothing, that’s why they play the games. If stats were the standard, UK should have walked outta Kyle with a win. We (both) “upset” our opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Very true, with the 9th ranked passing offense.

Well...we’re 31 and y’all aren’t in the top50 so there is that...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Aren’t you watching Houston’s “Super Bowl”?

Comment

100% my point.....for everyone quoting stats. They really mean nothing, that’s why they play the games. If stats were the standard, UK should have walked outta Kyle with a win. We (both) “upset” our opponents.

Stats are good for 2 things...giving the announcers something to talk about and the 2 resident sip googlers something to do all day![emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Texas is not prolific by any means, could do more but this staff likes to control the clock.

Ingram will increase the run value as he becomes an every down back.

I’d love to see them play, won’t happen.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I guess we can see how Bama vs everybody plays out and compare that to A&M’s game.

Either way, A&M’s is leaps and bounds from where they were in years past and have shut down the run between the tackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Transitive comparisons never show anything because teams don’t always matchup the same as others do. The Aggies are definitely improving, that can be said for certain.

Comment

Rankings don’t mean much either. Just win.

5-1 is not to shabby in year 2 and far above the TBH pundits forecast with a much more physical squad and finally winning battles in the trenches!
                      Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        I didn't see the game but looking at the stat sheet the turnovers seem like the glaring difference.....

What do the Horn and Sooner fans say that witnessed it?
                        Time of Possession, forcing a few punts and turnovers along with the Texas OL owning the trench was what won this game. It should’ve been a larger margin of victory but stupid mental breakdowns/penalties allowed OU back in it. They are a quick strike offense

Comment

Well said for the most part and if they do meet up we will put a hundy on it just use some of those golf winnings!

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                            Time of Possession, forcing a few punts and turnovers along with the Texas OL owning the trench was what won this game. It should’ve been a larger margin of victory but stupid mental breakdowns/penalties allowed OU back in it. They are a quick strike offense
                            Makes sense. Seems like the turnovers would determine the TOP variance since it was close?

Comment

If anybody here can agree that Kentucky was the 13th ranked team Saturday there shouldn’t be any fussing about Texas at 9th. Kentucky was awful

Comment

Stats are good for 2 things...giving the announcers something to talk about and the 2 resident sip googlers something to do all day![emoji13]

Irony....LMAO>>

Comment

Working...
                                X