X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Truth hurts huh ...
    No, truth is, everybody thought it was a stretch, but nobody made a big deal about it...........except you.

Didn't you say if Texas beats OU you would stfu or something?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I didn't see the game but looking at the stat sheet the turnovers seem like the glaring difference.....

What do the Horn and Sooner fans that witnessed it?

Turnovers and Texas sharting the bed in the 4th quarter on defense whether it was self inflicted or OU inflicted. It was a 3 TD lead in the 4th quarter at one time. Between this and Kstate 4th quarter, that step on their throat mentality needs to be stepped up a notch like stated above. That's just my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That’s huge, but nobody is stretching that D either. Several passing plays from Bama that Scorched the Ags were essentially run plays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LMAO. Another asterisk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh.

They Aggy'd it all up again.

That is rent free. They care more about Texas than Aggy. It's sad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            No, truth is, everybody thought it was a stretch, but nobody made a big deal about it...........except you.

Didn't you say if Texas beats OU you would stfu or something?

That reminds me....I need to go back and pull his predictions. I seem to remember they were laced with his usual Horn hating emphasis. I think TCU was similar..

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 6

I didn't see the game but looking at the stat sheet the turnovers seem like the glaring difference.....

What do the Horn and Sooner fans say that witnessed it?

Typical for the game, defense/turnovers and ST tend to conclude the outcome in the competitive games.

And this guy was pretty good

Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                LMAO. Another asterisk

The best passing offense they’ve faced won easily. It’s an observation.

Comment

It’s just comical when you play 1, 2, and 13 and an Aggie posts an impressive defensive ranking half way through the season and it gets torn apart by the burnt orange. It’s dumb because that’s exactly what many on here complain that Aggies does if I’m not mistaken. Put all the asterisks you want. Our defense is much better than years prior. We just need to keep winning.

Most of us congratulated Texas on a big win. I’m moving on to week 7. BTHOgamecocks. Good luck to everyone this week.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-07-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

The A&M secondary is weak, but big time help is on the way.

Comment

It’s just comical when you play 1, 2, and 13 and an Aggie posts an impressive defensive ranking half way through the season and it gets torn apart by the burnt orange. It’s dumb because that’s exactly what many on here complain that Aggies does if I’m not mistaken. Put all the asterisks you want. Our defense is much better than years prior. We just need to keep winning.

Most of us congratulated Texas on a big win. I’m moving on to week 7. BTHOgamecocks. Good luck to everyone this week.

And they should walk through the rest of their schedule with that being a strength.

The only top 50 passing offense that have left is Ole Miss and SC.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        The A&M secondary is weak, but big time help is on the way.

It’s getting better now. I’m not too concerned. I think we end up much better in the second half. Of note, Donovan Wilson has graded out higher than every other Safety in the SEC through 6 games.

Comment

And they should walk through the rest of their schedule with that being a strength.

I doubt that will happen. We are young in key spots and We play young at times. Bu some of these run heavy teams coming up on the schedule have me optimistic.

Comment

It’s getting better now. I’m not too concerned. I think we end up much better in the second half. Of note, Donovan Wilson has graded out higher than every other Safety in the SEC through 6 games.

Wilson looked good last night. He actually came up and made some open field tackles. 2019 secondary recruiting class is looking good though.

Comment

The best passing offense they’ve faced won easily. It’s an observation.

It was Bama

Comment

What do the Horn and Sooner fans say that witnessed it?
                                OU can't tackle. Murray had a fumble that killed them. The kid took responsibility for the loss. Hats off to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X