No announcement yet.

Waited all year for this.!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how much for the hog trap? Do you deliver?

Comment

Our LO allowed a trapper to work our lease starting several years ago. The trapper never put a trap near one of our set ups, which was nice, but he did go riding his 4 wheeler through there at 7 am checking his traps. Met him at the gate one day and asked him to hold off until about 10 before checking if he saw one of our cars at the lease. He agreed and now every time he's out there we have nice little conversations and work together.

Comment

wow that is bad

Comment

That trapper is a POS and the landowner ain't far from it.

Comment

Leave a note asking him to move it.

Comment

Hate to hear it. It’s a shame how many landowners have no respect for the folks paying them money to hunt their property.

Comment

Send the pic to the LO and ask him is that the way you're doing business now or in the future.
                His land or not doesn't give him the right to let you area be disturbed by a side deal he made after you've paid.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  Our LO allowed a trapper to work our lease starting several years ago. The trapper never put a trap near one of our set ups, which was nice, but he did go riding his 4 wheeler through there at 7 am checking his traps. Met him at the gate one day and asked him to hold off until about 10 before checking if he saw one of our cars at the lease. He agreed and now every time he's out there we have nice little conversations and work together.
                  You mean 2 fellas had a civil conversation and both left with a better understanding of the other fellas ideas and intentions? And a continuous working relationship evolved? Hmph, never would have guessed that could happen.

Amazing how that works.

Comment

work a deal with the trapper for $$$. he owed you corn $$$. otherwise haven't scene your pig trap dude. aliens must have swooped down n carried it off to denimdeerslayer.

Comment

I guess the trapper cant think to his self that someone hunts there. What a pos

Comment

That is not right. I would be ******

Comment

Talk to him Saturday when he came to check traps. He basically said he will move it Monday if the owner tells him to.

Comment

Have you asked the LO for the trapper's number? If he's coming out there checking on a predictable schedule, maybe you could meet him out there and ask him to move it? Sorry if I missed this above if you've already gone that route.

If he says he wont move it I would sit there and wait for him to come check it. Then when he arrives I would open the trap and let his pigs go right in front of him. See how he likes you messing with his trapping.

Comment

That's hunter harassment call the Game Warden on his ***.

Comment

I'm pretty sure no one on here has ever - never ever - heard me say this or seen me write this - !#$%^^&*()

I'd be madder than a wet hornet and just as dangerous! I would be after that LO for breach of contract! Even if it is not specified, it is a fiduciary responsibility, I would think. I'm not an attorney.

Comment

Working...
                                X