• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sir
    Wouldn’t end well for anyone

Comment

Yea uhm no. That's not right.

Comment

What a POS....yes yes....his land and he can do what he wants but he's still a POS for doing that to paying lessees..

Comment

If the landowner will do that there’s no telling what else he will or already has done. I’d hunt it the way I wanted since you are already committed to the season but would cut my losses and hunt elsewhere next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
            We called him and he said, basically oh well it will be gone in a few weeks. Meanwhile this guy is checking the traps daily.
            Yep, checking the traps, your set up, your cameras and knows exactly when your there and when your not.

Comment

I would try getting hold of the fellow with the traps. Some landowners don't care or know much about hunting and may not know how it will affect the deer

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                Tie it to your truck, drag it off and let him find. Thats guy is a idiot.
                X3

Comment

That’s ridiculous. Hopefully you can get something worked out and salvage the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                    This is why we bought property and stopped leasing
                    Land owners can be A**es for sure
                    They don’t care about you and your hunt just the almighty $$
                    YES they can be and yes they only care about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                      I would try getting hold of the fellow with the traps. Some landowners don't care or know much about hunting and may not know how it will affect the deer

I think this is a logical first attempt to get this fixed. Odds are the trapper will move the trap if requested. He was being very inconsiderate (he may not realize this as some people have no effen clue). The landowner on the other hand obviously doesn’t care about you just based on his response. Not a good situation. Hope you can resolve to your satisfaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is plain wrong on both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                          I meant paying hunters
                          What does your contract say?

Comment

I would contract the trapper and try to get him to move his traps. Yes it was very unethical and the landowners response was BS. But if it’s a good lease, knowing how difficult it is to find a good lease I would try and resolve this problem first.

Comment

Ha I’d bring the truck out there and weld the trap shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                                Ha I’d bring the truck out there and weld the trap shut.
                                With a peacock inside of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X