Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
    Google IT!!!!!!

im not sitting here saying i know anything about buddhism which is why some of us would have appricitaed it if people like you wouldnt derail what should have been a very educational conversation.
    People like ME means what you?

I AM a:
    Lover of Jesus
    Someone who enjoys Sharing the Gospel
    Christian Believer
    Sinner saved Grace
    Curious and Inquisitive person by Nature
    Someone who sins daily. No differently than you or anyone else for that matter.

They say seeing is believing.
    I don't know that I've ever met a Buddhist.
    So for me to Google it isn't an viable option. Why? I can't relate to it or many any of personal connection to IT. It's Google and the search results, are merely a thing, an inanimate object.

Now Jesus on the other hand. He is Lord of my life. He's touched my heart and soul, that's where He Lives inside us. I talk with Him most days. Lots of times it's just me complaining about oh i don't know people calling me names.

He asks. What do I call you you?
    I'm His son faults and all. He died so that I might have life and have it abundantly.

I'm sorry the Joy I feel was taken from you.

You know the way to find it. If you didn't I don't believe you would so vehemently oppose The Word.

I know you'll you'll a rebuttal.
    I'm ok and strangely @ peace with that.
    At the outset I was taken aback. Not anymore.

Prayer:
    O Lord My God when I in awesome wonder consider all the universes thy hands have created I can scarce take it in.
    Than sings my soul my savior God to thee. O how great thou art. O how great thou art.
    Jesus I ask for your grace and compassion to be shone and bestowed upon our brother Reaper33.
    I believe his heart aches, hurts and longs for something. Lord you know I once was like that Lord. Lord YOU and you alone saved me. You came to me in many ways. You waited til I was ready to relinquish myself to you Lord. Lord I implore you with all that I am to do he same for our brother, Your Son Reaper 33.
    Jesus I pray this in your name.

Comment

I think we've beat this to death

Comment

Should I extend my truck mirrors when I am not hauling my camper?

Comment

Are there any East TX night leases available?

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
            Can we stay off topic please?
            I'm trying :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
              Bill Miller's has the best BBQ and Long John Silver's Has the best seafood period! It is not even close and I do not feel dirty when I go in Long John Silvers.
              Long John Silvers!!
              Man I haven't been to one in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Are we still boycotting NFL football?
                Great question.

Only game I ever watched was the Superbowl.
                Last one of them i watched was Janet's "wardrobe malfunction" i think.

So am I a boycotter? Is that even a word?
                Hey that question is funny! Think about it.
                Someone say say it. So you say the word It..

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Anybody hunting this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  No, weekend looking around at the H!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    I think we've beat this to death
                    That happened a long time ago with a couple of threads. But they still exist, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Anybody hunting this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Yes!
                      At least Saturday. Not much sign in the last few weeks. Hoping to be successful.
                      If I'm not I'll at least enjoy my time with His creation.

Sunday is up for grabs.
                      Our Music Directors Dad died Thursday.
                      So he won't be there.
                      The lady that was our Interim will be leading the choir. I sing bass.
                      She wants to sing I Will Remember. That's a tough song for me to sing. The part wear the ladies sing
                      I remember the day that You said that You loved me and I'venever been the same since. Makes me remember the day He said that to a scoundrel me. It makes me cry. Don't know why but it does.

Comment

McRib

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          McRib
                          Discuss or discus

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            Sounds as if there is much that is beyond you. That must be tough.

Originally Posted by Reaper33 View Post
                            I don’t need to relax. Why you ask, bc I know how to respect the wishes of the OP and read. It’s not a novel concept bud.

For the record this wasn’t a good thread. A good thread would have been ppl respecting the OP and following instructions. You could have started your own post to have all the convos that took place here but did you? No. Instead you chose to push you unwanted and I asked for opinion on a topic that was completely unrelated.

So how about you learn to not be an idiot and I’ll learn how to relax!

So how is it you feel like you didn’t insult me? Again, I will point out that you’re calling names and then giving advice on how to act like an adult. Good luck with whatever it is you’re after bud.
                            I'm thankful he didn't refer to you as a feminine hygiene product like he did me.
                            I've been bullied, picked on, insulted and called names most of my life.
                            It still hurts and grieves me.

I know that our God is bigger and has overcome death itself.
                            I know God Loves me.
                            He called ME to repentance and redeemed me.

Let's use this to His glory.
                            I propose we put down the keyboard and take up the knees. We all need that more than anything.

Reaper33 I Love You

Comment

I have a go fund me account all set up because someone stole my pistol out of my truck. Please help.

Comment

I drive a diesel truck but never pull a trailer and I own a cross bow. I did stay at a motel 6 once.
                                Should I still be allowed to post?

Comment

Working...
                                X