• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hightech View Post
    What did Tink say
    Deos it reelle madder?

Comment

Im no longer a Cowboys fan and will swear no allegiance to that franchise ever ...

Whatever NFL team has the most Buckeyes, will get my fandom

Comment

Go on Reaper - same question. Enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Deos it reelle madder?
          not reelle jus a lied

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Only after a long night of BoB rubbing honey all over me while we listen to Pearl Jam.

Skinny
            Just wait BoB will be along shortly to tell you that wasn't honey... "Honey"

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Go on Reaper - same question. Enlighten me.
              Thank you for bringing it over to this thread sir, i do appricaite it.

No not a buddist and if i would identify as a christian. I grew up in Church and my grandpa was a preacher.

With that said i dont really go to church a lot bc like madhatter i had a really bad experience in church with someone that should have been setting the highest example for a young adult. The responses on that thread are why i contiune to not be able to go back to a church.

You think Jesus would have gone in that thread and said the things the christians were saying? Not a chance...

He would have invited them to join him in a conversation and if they refused he would have respectfully let them be. He wouldnt have shoved it down their throats after they asked him not too.

Nothing in that thread said GOD is great follow him. All that was said is if you are a non believer or want to have a conversation about Buddism then you are going to hell (paraphrasing obviously) and ill pray for you.....im mean what....how was any of that productive or showing a non believer how a christian should act?

Comment

Anyone know where to get pea gravel for sell at a good price? I need to fill my feeders.

Comment

Skint my deer in the parking lot, behind the white jeep. It was full of Double Down and had a ear tag that read 271.

Comment

“I’d be all over this if I didn’t just pull the trigger on one”

Comment

Do you guys ever wonder about imaginary things that noone ever wonders about? Theirs a thread for that.

Comment

Same question Reaper33

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                            Do you guys ever wonder about imaginary things that noone ever wonders about? Theirs a thread for that.
                            There is [emoji3].

Is there more than one?
                            If there is could/would you point me o them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Same question Reaper33
                              What was your question sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                                Thank you for bringing it over to this thread sir, i do appricaite it.

No not a buddist and if i would identify as a christian. I grew up in Church and my grandpa was a preacher.

With that said i dont really go to church a lot bc like madhatter i had a really bad experience in church with someone that should have been setting the highest example for a young adult. The responses on that thread are why i contiune to not be able to go back to a church.

You think Jesus would have gone in that thread and said the things the christians were saying? Not a chance...

He would have invited them to join him in a conversation and if they refused he would have respectfully let them be. He wouldnt have shoved it down their throats after they asked him not too.

Nothing in that thread said GOD is great follow him. All that was said is if you are a non believer or want to have a conversation about Buddism then you are going to hell (paraphrasing obviously) and ill pray for you.....im mean what....how was any of that productive or showing a non believer how a christian should act?
                                No problem, and for the record I don’t appreciate you calling me an idiot. Have a conversation with me and you’ll quickly realize nothing could be further from the truth.
                                The absolute vast majority of Christian responses in that thread were respectful and I did not view as shoving down anyone’s throat. Unless your POV is that since the OP requested otherwose, that all Christian responses were just that.
                                I’m sorry for the experience you had as a child. Jesus said, it would be better for one to have a millstone tied around his neck and thrown in the ocean than to cause a little one to stumble. Those in leadership roles within the church who mislead, mistreat, or abuse God’s children are the lowest of the low.
                                Christianity’s biggest obstacle are “Christians” themselves. Man has manipulated and twisted Gods word and I’m sorry that has pushed you from the church. There are so many stories out there like that and we believers should be ashamed of that. Religion is man made and a detriment to the followers of Christ. This life is about developing and nurturing a true relationship with Jesus and following him as such.

Comment

Working...
                                X