No announcement yet.

Official "I dont know how to read the OP and stay on Topic" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you hear the news? Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
      Just send the coordinates! I’ll meet you there with a few friends!

They can’t get us all! Ruuuun
      That Honda Accord that I Found? is pretty fast. Can go on toll roads and never worry about getting a bill in the mail. If need be we can stuff the deer, cows, horses or whatever gets in the way of our bullets or arrows into the trunk and back seat.

Comment

I was just in the wal mart parking lot where that dude gutted his deer awhile back.

Harker Heights, TX. Should've taken a pic of the place!

Comment

Where are the hula hoops?

Comment

Any brand of pea gravel sound more enticing to deer?

Comment

Where did you learn how to make cowboy coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                If you hump a Cummings til it pees will it become a Cummins? If you sail said truck to someone after this will you then be able to shoot deer with a 223? Just something I've been pondering on?

No, no, no! The mighty Texas whitetail requires a minimum caliber of .338.

.223 is for moose and nilgai...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  That Honda Accord that I Found? is pretty fast. Can go on toll roads and never worry about getting a bill in the mail. If need be we can stuff the deer, cows, horses or whatever gets in the way of our bullets or arrows into the trunk and back seat.

Blahahaha love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hahahaha....I'm up to a whole two in 13 years....and one has a history of being unstable in person per other folks. The other was Adair.

Wait ....so technically that means they both have a history of being unstable.

Dang! Adair was pretty free with his fight challenges in the forums. I can’t fathom how egregiously you must have wronged his fragile ego to earn a call-out via PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                      Where are the hula hoops?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I know this thread is about a bread maker for sail but I have two of the same if anyone wants a Tubdra diesel or you know what food plot seed works in East Texas where my game camera was stolen by this guy who the game warden whose on TV serving a search warrant on a meth heads house with an undersized turtle in September when I was trying to refill my thermocell using that tannertite that is in a bucket that explodes and there’s that video that I can’t post on Craigslist because well you know how Craig’s list is and this arrowhead I found in a Bucccess parking lot, THAT IS BY GOD REAL AND SHUT UP CUZ IT IS AND StUFF, when I was buying spray painted pebbbles that a saw a deal Alert in in the RTIC thread is better than YETI who supports the Nazis, but doesn’t keep ice like my Bison by any stretch.

Wait, what was the OP saying again?

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
                          Did you hear the news? Burt Reynolds died.
                          Shut up! The Bandit? no way! RIP Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Money sent.
                            Great bid but I’ll bid twice that, PM sent, your box is full I’ll take it if you will cover Curtntex’s shipping to that F100?

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get vanilla pea gravel? I have checked Walmart but all they have is apple pea gravel and my deer like the vanilla better.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                McRib
                                A culinary adventure in love and happiness.

Comment

Working...
                                X