X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealth viewer

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
      Ordered one. Found it for $15, not to much try it out. Just hope I don’t have to import ALL pics before viewing like I had to on old iPad.
      No need to import the entire card. See post 34...you’re in business [emoji106]

Comment

My stealth viewer last 1 season, what a POS.

It was very convenient to pull cards and view pictures on my iPhone while in the blind though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stealth Cam Viewer, has been working fine for me. also got a deal on it for about $30.00 new.

Comment

Stealth viewer only lets you view images. I can’t save and upload them to Dropbox with it.

I want to be able to view pictures, save them and share or upload to Dropbox at a later date. Gonna try an iPad.

Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

RCA Tablet seems cheapest path but there is this too:

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                RCA Tablet seems cheapest path but there is this too:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-Lap...075VTJT7S?th=1
                all mine have micro SD cards in a pinch I can even put one in the phone

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 09-05-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                  Stealth viewer only lets you view images.
                  I bought a Moultrie viewer some years ago. It lets you view the pics, copy them onto another card, and delete them.
                  The Cons are, you can't move the pics left or right and zoom in. It will let you zoom in, but if the deer is not centered in the pic, doesn't do any good.
                  If you have a lot of pics to go thru, takes some time.
                  Takes 4 AAA batteries and eats them. Always carry more.
                  But, I use my cameras on trails and such. So I don't have hundreds of pics to go thru. If I come across a good pic, I copy it on the other card and after looking at all the rest, I can delete the card right there and put back in camera. But if you have to go thru thousands of pics, I would just swap cards out and view later on a lap top.

Comment

The thing about using an old phone or a tablet you can transfer the pictures via Bluetooth

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lowdown card viewer.

Comment

I carry an old netbook. It's small, but has a full size SD card slot, it's almost as light as my tablet, and it fits in a side pocket on my backpack. You can still find a few new netbooks out there most are less than $200. If you do go this route, though, I would just buy a used one off ebay or something. Less investment, and if it takes a spill in the woods you wont cray as hard.

Comment

2 sets of cards, swap them and check in house when convenient

They are labeled so 1 comes out and the one with same number goes in.

Too much of a pain to haul a computer around

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            Ordered one. Found it for $15, not to much try it out. Just hope I don’t have to import ALL pics before viewing like I had to on old iPad.
                            No, it will let you view them directly from the card, and you save what you want. At least thats what the iPhone does. iPad should be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              Stealth viewer only lets you view images. I can’t save and upload them to Dropbox with it.

I want to be able to view pictures, save them and share or upload to Dropbox at a later date. Gonna try an iPad.

Thanks for the suggestions

Mine lets me save all the time. I just save what I want to my camera roll, then I can upload them anywhere I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                                Mine lets me save all the time. I just save what I want to my camera roll, then I can upload them anywhere I want.
                                What’s the storage capacity and does it have WiFi?
                                I looked at the website but couldn’t tell from the description. Sounded like it was just for viewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X