X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post

Ol pup did good this passed Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man. How cold can you hunt with your GSP?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
      Nice man. How cold can you hunt with your GSP?

Had em in the snow last year in a rice field. Felt bad that morning cause we didnt see a bird haha. That morning in the picture was low 40's high 30's. Wind was the brutal part of it, 12mph plus. He hung in there till we got our limits though. Poor pup was you know what deep in water haha.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
        Nice 3 man limit of green and my first limit of mallards with my new 28 gauge at an undisclosed location. 11/9/18.
        That much green, and a 28ga, I'm saying Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
          Had em in the snow last year in a rice field. Felt bad that morning cause we didnt see a bird haha. That morning in the picture was low 40's high 30's. Wind was the brutal part of it, 12mph plus. He hung in there till we got our limits though. Poor pup was you know what deep in water haha.

If mine is dry and running cold isn’t an issue. He gets wet and it’s 60 and below....dude is shakin’ gonna get him a vest and take him out if it gets high 50s this season.... see how it goes when he’s wet

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
            Anyone ever hunted up in panhandle area with Cadillac Creek outfitters?
            No but we have a hunt scheduled with them in January.

Comment

Finally got a chance to get out with a buddy since I was out of town last weekend. Pretty happy with a mid week hunt trying out a random spot we picked out in the dark. Wish we would've shot a limit but we had to leave early for work, birds were still working and flying too...

For everyone wanting to hunt with me, I havent forgot about you, just kind of tough right now cause I dont have a boat anymore so I'm hunting from my kayak. Also tough considering most of the lakes I hunt are all closed due to high water. Makes for easy kayak access though!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                If mine is dry and running cold isn’t an issue. He gets wet and it’s 60 and below....dude is shakin’ gonna get him a vest and take him out if it gets high 50s this season.... see how it goes when he’s wet

Yeah man will shake in the cold but he has a vest on which obviously doesn’t keep him 100% warm but he still goes at it!

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Finally got a chance to get out with a buddy since I was out of town last weekend. Pretty happy with a mid week hunt trying out a random spot we picked out in the dark. Wish we would've shot a limit but we had to leave early for work, birds were still working and flying too...

For everyone wanting to hunt with me, I havent forgot about you, just kind of tough right now cause I dont have a boat anymore so I'm hunting from my kayak. Also tough considering most of the lakes I hunt are all closed due to high water. Makes for easy kayak access though!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CMON den. My best buddy is moving to the dreaded sprawl that his Houston so I always have a spot open in my boat

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                    That much green, and a 28ga, I'm saying Oklahoma
                    Nope! I'll give you a hint, it was somewhere between Sweetwater and Amarillo.

Comment

Tons of birds in rice fields down in SE Texas. Saw thousands of birds yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                        Tons of birds in rice fields down in SE Texas. Saw thousands of birds yesterday.

I like that

Comment

Two shy of a limit today. Fun hunt with my boy on public land.

Comment

Nice shoot from this past Saturday morning.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              Anyone ever hunted up in panhandle area with Cadillac Creek outfitters?
                              Yes I have, last January, but not as a paying customer. Killed around 80 geese in two days.

Comment

Pretty good start to waterfowl season!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X