Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tears and prayers for you. We had two failed pregnancies prior to my little angel coming along. I get it. Sent one up for all of you guys.

Comment

God’s work is amazing! Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One good report after another. Congrats, yall will be going home soon, I know yall are excited.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Day 111, 112, and 113 update. This update comes to you from the parent bonding room in the NICU. You know that means; it's our first night spent together as a family! We had orginally planned this for Sunday night, but changed to tonight in hopes of being fully rested for Monday.

So what does a night in the parent bonding room entail? We are basically the nurses tonight, performing most of the normal duties a nurse would. We chart Emmett's cares; how much he eats and for how long, diaper changes and what surprises were in them, and temp checks. So far, nothing but great things to say about Emmett. He continues eating well, which is a big contributor to us going home. Krystal can testify that he's peeing and pooping good. Actually, the front of her shirt could testify to both, as she assumed a heavy risk by holding him naked while prepping for a bath. She paid dearly lol!

We are so close folks! After tonight, we are a car seat test away from a green light to going home. It's hard to believe the time we've patiently awaited is now a mere 2 days away. Everyone be sure to tune in Monday evening for the update of all updates! Thank you all for your prayers and suppprt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God is great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy for you guys! Keep the good reports coming. Best of luck!!!

Comment

So happy for y'all. Praying for a easy transition to normal life. Sometimes the peacefulness can be scary when y'all haven't had much of that yet.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Awesome news, stoked for you guys, be tuning in tomorrow for sure! God is good!

Comment

That's great news, thanks for the update!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

God is great!

Comment

Working...
                                X