No announcement yet.

Pheasant hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I literally just walked in the door from South Dakota pheasant hunt, we went to Gregory SD, hunted with Charlie Johnson, he used to be with Wild Wings, anyway the hunt was fantastic, there were 8 of us and we limited out 3 days in a row, I think the longest it took was the first day, we may have hunted 3-4 hours, the other two days we were done in less than 3 hours. We went an d visited Dallas SD, our camp was maybe 5 minutes from there, went to Frank Days, we only visited the far right side where they serve the food, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      I literally just walked in the door from South Dakota pheasant hunt, we went to Gregory SD, hunted with Charlie Johnson, he used to be with Wild Wings, anyway the hunt was fantastic, there were 8 of us and we limited out 3 days in a row, I think the longest it took was the first day, we may have hunted 3-4 hours, the other two days we were done in less than 3 hours. We went an d visited Dallas SD, our camp was maybe 5 minutes from there, went to Frank Days, we only visited the far right side where they serve the food, lol.
      Is my signed $2 bill still stapled to the ceiling over the round table?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Is my signed $2 bill still stapled to the ceiling over the round table?
        I am sure it is, I stayed over at the restaurant, there were a couple guys ventured over to the far left, pretty intersting set up they have there to say the least.

Comment

I think I'd be in if y'all needed an old fat guy that can't shoot real good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            I am sure it is, I stayed over at the restaurant, there were a couple guys ventured over to the far left, pretty intersting set up they have there to say the least.
            For the record, I was there after the season with my wife and there were no dancing ladies. It was a night to remember though!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              For the record, I was there after the season with my wife and there were no dancing ladies. It was a night to remember though!!!!!
              Yeah I heard the dancing ladies left as soon as the hunting seasons end, pretty cool country up there, nice folks, hope to return next year, well I hope my cement supplier offers up the trip again.

Comment

Working...
              X