X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t buy anything MADE BY BFG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bought a used rubicon that has bfgs on it 315/75/16 not a fan pick up lots of rocks, don’t seem to stay balanced. Is a lot bigger tire tho.

Comment

I've run both and get 60-70k with no flats. I drive alot of hwy and rock roads with trips across pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Look at the nitto ridge grapplers. They are an awesome tire and wear good. There not loud and plenty aggressive
          What this guy said...... Life long BFG guy here and switched to Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Comment

Originally posted by njcooke123 View Post
            Check out the new ridge grapplers. They are a hybrid right between the trail and Terra’s. They are absolutely awesome. Blow my ko2s out of the water

Same here!

Comment

There is a big difference between life span on tires running on a 1/2 vs a 3/4 or 1 ton.

I drive a lot of miles on a 3/4 ton every year so I go through tires. None have held up well compared to just about any tire on a 1/2 ton. You will be lucky to get 45k out of any tire on a bigger/heavier truck. I’ve tried them all except coopers. BFG’s were the worst was far as longevity goes. I’ll go with Nittos again when it’s time.

Comment

I have 50k miles on bfg ko2’s on a Ram 1500. So far so good. They will probably have another 20-30k miles on them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB83E75A-222A-4DD2-B071-8245F51CD8C9.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	24546033

I have these 275/65/20 Bfg all-terrains for sale. They have 10,000 miles and are in excellent shape. I’m selling the tires and wheels for $1100.00, 6-luv Chevrolet bolt pattern. Id be willing to just the tires for 600.00 plus the cost to have them removed

Comment

Lol atvthe BFG haters. Back in 95 I had a nail in the sidewall. Put a plug in it and ran them 50,000 more miles. Great tires.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

BFG hands down best tire
                      Beats Nitto by a long shot
                      Imho
                      65-70k on each set no problems no flats
                      Last edited by sasqy; 07-08-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

1/2 3/4 or 1 ton, it matters, i've had the best luck with the BFG and would swear by them! until i got a 2500, i got 30,000 on some KO2'S right now, But they needed replacing around 20,000. i just insist on getting my 1500.00 out of them! i've looked at hundreds of reviews over the last few months, and they are about like this tread, haha... if you are putting them on a 1/2 ton i say go for it! I've narrowed my next set down to Toyo open country or goodyear wrangler kevlar ...

Comment

I never had an issue on my 2500s.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had two sets of Nitto Terra Grapplers. They have performed better and lasted longer than the toyo open country and the factory set that came on my half ton chevy. Good tires.

Comment

I ran the BF for many years with huge success, but they are not the same tire as the original and based on most reports will not last nearly as long as the old ones, which wore like iron!

I am currently on my second set of Nittos, having run the Trail Grappler and not wearing the Ridge Grappler. I think the Nitto may be the better tire at the current time.

I rotate with every oil change, which I do quite frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                                There is a big difference between life span on tires running on a 1/2 vs a 3/4 or 1 ton.

I drive a lot of miles on a 3/4 ton every year so I go through tires. None have held up well compared to just about any tire on a 1/2 ton. You will be lucky to get 45k out of any tire on a bigger/heavier truck. I’ve tried them all except coopers. BFG’s were the worst was far as longevity goes. I’ll go with Nittos again when it’s time.

Might should consider the Coopers next time. I’m on my second set of STT Pro’s on an F 350 SRW and load heavy often. I got 45K out of first set and will get 50K out of these(only 1500 miles to go )

Comment

Working...
                                X