Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 70,000 out of my last nittos and then sold them for $100

Comment

I got 55,000 out of my nitto trail grappler mt's on a 3/4 ton and then sold them also lol. Have 9,000 on my nitto ridge grapplers and not even showing any wear yet. Rotate every 5,000 miles is the key

Comment

Always ran the BFG's in my 2500 and decided to try Nittos a while back. I hated them. They wore uneven and didn't last half the time of my BFG's. That being said I now run Coppers Discoverer ATP and have been through 2 sets and about to buy my third.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
          Wow! I got 34k miles out of mine. They were bald and had to replace them when one of them bubbled out on the sidewall. No more for life!

Were they the Terra g2’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

Yep. Rotated every 5k miles. Complete junk.

Comment

Strange. I will admit that these tires are doing slightly better than my last set, but it was a different truck. I got 85,000 on my last set

Comment

I have never seen that. Everyone I know that run nitto or toyo get 50,000 to 70,000 out of a set. There are lots of guys on here running the ridge grapplers with 60,000 miles and still going strong.

Comment

Had both on my work truck. Got 70k miles out of the Nittos. The KO2s are smoother and quieter. I have about 40k and they still look pretty good... should get 20k+ more out of them.

So, my vote is KO2s. I actually just put them on my personal truck... Discount price matched Costco and I was out the door for $930 an hour later. Costco was going to be 3 days to get them in. However, mine are 265s.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

G2's look like little Cheerios on the rim... Lol

Comment

Have had both and currently have BFG's. Will be swapping back to nittos or toyos soon

Comment

Never had the BFGs but I’ve had the Nittos and I’m a fan!

Comment

Only complaint I have with the KO2s is they are slick on wet asphalt. Very easy to lose traction when starting from a stop.

As far as longevity, I won’t have any problem getting 60k+ out of mine.

Comment

I was headed to put some KO2s on my truck yesterday and the guy at Discount talked me out of them. He said if you put them on a 3/4 ton you wont get more than 30k out of them. Great ride, durable, but the rubber is too soft or something and they wear down fast. Anyway, I ordered the ridge grapplers. He said they cant keep em in stock. Oh and my buddy has gotten about 40k out of his ridge grapplers so far and they still have plenty of life. 1/2 ton pick up might be a different story on life you get out of the KO2s. Just thought I'd share.

Comment

gave up on both of those brands. I'm at the end of my second set of Cooper tires and I promise my next set will be Cooper

Comment

BFGs, getting 70-80 per set. Rotate and check pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X