Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

**DON'T BUY Grapevine Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Burnadell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

there is NO WAY I would accept that truck back.

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
        The dealership will not correspond with me via email. I have all the voicemails saved and document on my own records time, day and who if any I get to talk to. I know once I retain an attorney or mention it to the dealer then all negotiations between them and i are off.

I'm betting I just get the screws on this.
        Oh heck no! They owe you a new truck! Period!
        Don’t let them get away with this.

Comment

Good Luck. Keep us posted.

Comment

Just keep climbing the ladder till you find someone who isn’t a jack arse .

Comment

Updates?

Comment

I've learned tough lessons with time, MONEY, and experiences by not listening to reviews about businesses before using them. My wife is all about the reviews and she is right. I just got screwed out of $700 from the lake Conroe KOA and if I'd just listened to my wife when she said the reviews are bad and these people aren't right I wouldn't be ranting about it now. Thanks for the heads up I'll stay far away from them. Good luck to you BUT as others have said you're probably going to take a loss on that deal. Either you spend money on a lawyer and have the expense and stress of that ordeal, with no guarantee that they make it right OR you take that truck to another dealership and trade it in once they finally give it back.

Comment

**DON'T BUY Grapevine Ford

That truck needs to be driven back through the dealership showroom on a Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Black Ice; 06-03-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I had a similar problem with a Jeep last year they by law have the chance to fix everything with I believe 3 attempts, they got mine fixed 2time (water leak) they had mine for 63 days
                    All good now the only not plus is I have very few miles on my car cause I was in their new rental

Comment

So what was the outcome on your truck?

Comment

How did this end up?

Comment

I had an issue with Toyota on a truck with botched work (agreed that they would add at time of purchase after). I looked it over told them it wasn’t acceptable and I wanted a new truck. They made it happen, just had a little negotiating as new truck was a little higher priced with installed options. Sorry your having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OVer 10 years ago I bought my first new ford truck Go to pick it up and they are washing i for me .. The kid drags a hose over the hood and side of the truck. The water hose has been repaired with hose clamps . Right down to the metal .

So They are going to repaint the new truck I go to pick it up paint has huge orange peel in it does not match at all .. They tell me ok we will fix it .

Get the next call paint looks like **** and the idiots had the windows down will they where buffing the paint and the entire inside was covered in dust and residue .. So 3 months into this I go back to pick up the truck .. I Sales manager and owner sit me down .

Seems that no one replaced the water hose and well It got damaged again !!! 6 months into the deal my new truck showed up . had been making payments for 6 months and never had a vehicle .

I can feel your pain .

Comment

Any news?

Comment

They finally fixed it right and did some custom paint work. Got $1500 out of them and I'm done. Still trying to get payment made while they had it.

Comment

Working...
                                X