No announcement yet.

**DON'T BUY Grapevine Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document Document Document!!! I had an issue a couple of years ago with a travel trailer and it saved my butt!!

Get everything in writing! Email as much as possible. If you do have a phone conversation follow it up with an email to summarize the phone conversations. Also send email read receipts.

I know what you are going through.

Comment

That is really bad! If it needed painted I wouldn’t allow the downgrade from the original factory paint. Grapevine must be plagued, Toyota also sucks.

Comment

Lawyer.........!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          He accepted the truck when he signed the paperwork, so the dealer has already been paid by the lender.
          Not that truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmullins View Post
            I would have a attorney right up a letter demanding the truck be replaced and you compensated for the payments made without ever taking physical possession of the truck. Explaining every issue and cause of them.

Send one copy to the dealer and one to Ford corporate office letting each know one was sent to the other. You would be amazed how fast things get resolved if you skip the line and go right to the top. Send it to the CEO's office and his secretary ( what are they called now?) will handle it real fast so it never reaches the desk of the CEO. That is one of their jobs and they wield a lot of power as a result.
            Send pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Others have said it but get on Social Media and Tag them in the post with your story, pics and how they are trying to screw you over. Social Media is powerful and should get their attention.

Comment

They are horrible. I had a bad experience 7 years ago and wouldn't ever go back.

Comment

Dang Cory that sucks! I wouldn't make another move with out being advised by an attorney!

Comment

That place is worthless. While I’ve never had any problems like that, they lost my business for good about a year ago when I stopped in for an oil change. Nobody in line and they said I’d be gone in less than an hour and it took them three. Then I got into leave and they didn’t put anything in the floor and had oil and everything else you pick up off a shop floor on my floor mats and then got an attitude when I pulled back around and told them they need to clean it up.

Comment

Any green screen attorneys out there that feel they are up to the task I have ahead of me?

Comment

Man I feel for you, that's terrible. Hope you get it resolved soon.

Comment

Dang, I hope all works our for ya.

Comment

They would have paid that first months payment also since you havent taken delivery of it yet....

Comment

That's just a shame customer service is dieing.

Comment

I'd get an attorney, a new truck, and my money back for the payment. Ridiculous to have to deal with stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X