Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

Man that sux! I hope they make it right.

Comment

That's ridiculous.

Comment

Only way to make it right would be getting you a different truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            He accepted the truck when he signed the paperwork, so the dealer has already been paid by the lender.
            I meant accept back from service. He accepted the truck new yes, not one trashed by incompetent employees before it even left the lot.

Comment

Holy *****, I would be one mad SOB. They need to give you a new truck man, there is no way you need to take that back from them. You need to get an attorney and explain what is going on and see what your options are. I am probably the most easy going guy on earth, but that right there is just wrong........

Comment

I'd escalate this situation as high as you possibly can as that's insane. Almost 2 months have passed!!

Comment

Absolutely you should be leaving there in a new truck. As others have said, lawyer up if need be.

Comment

I would expect a new truck from them and for them to reimburse you for the payment already made. I'd float it passed the GM and let him know you'll be on social media as you walk out the store and meeting with an attorney after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      He accepted the truck when he signed the paperwork, so the dealer has already been paid by the lender.

Hopefully the lender was Ford Motor Credit. If so they can keep that truck, and get him a new one. I wouldn't accept that truck either. It would sit in that shop until I left with a new one

Comment

After a screw up like that I don’t see how they couldn’t offer to replace it even before you asked them too. Hope they do the right thing and resolve the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, the reviews are bad for this place.

Specialties: Grapevine Ford is home to the Love It or Leave It 3-Day Return Policy and Mustang Caf, where we serve grilled paninis, fresh cold sandwiches, made-to-order salads, smoothies and more. Were also proud to offer our customers perks such as free Wi-Fi, complimentary shuttle service and a no-cost car wash with every auto service. Since 2009, our Ford dealership has offered hot vehicle models like the F-150, Mustang and Escape. We dont just sell cars eitherwe also help our customers maintain their investments, and offer OEM parts and accessories. If your vehicle needs an oil change, new tires or engine work, you can count on our Ford service department and team of manufacturer-trained technicians.

Comment

It's awful. I tried to buy a truck from them a few years ago. Wound up walking out.

LWD

Comment

I would have a attorney right up a letter demanding the truck be replaced and you compensated for the payments made without ever taking physical possession of the truck. Explaining every issue and cause of them.

Send one copy to the dealer and one to Ford corporate office letting each know one was sent to the other. You would be amazed how fast things get resolved if you skip the line and go right to the top. Send it to the CEO's office and his secretary ( what are they called now?) will handle it real fast so it never reaches the desk of the CEO. That is one of their jobs and they wield a lot of power as a result.

Comment

Wow. I can't believe they are still trying to polish that **** and give it back. Heck of a way to run a business.

Comment

Working...
                                X