Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware the prophet seeking profit.

Comment

Seem like a couple of smooth talking swindlers to me.

It's really sad thinking about them talking older folks out of their money.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        Duplantis lives down the street from my in laws in Destrehan, LA. Such a crook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to me like he can't even afford grass for that yard. Y'all better send a donation

Comment

Pitiful.................

Comment

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

I drive by the Copeland compound weekly, it makes me ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good Christian men?

Comment

So y'all also get ill when you see the Mansions professional athletes and actors live in? Do they offend you too?

I'm not condoning these rich Pastors, but some of y'all need to relax. They are in the "business" of saving souls and getting followers, and "business" is good. Unless these guys are putting a gun to people's heads and robbing them for their money who cares? If their way of teaching the Gospel is wrong then they will be judged. It won't be by me though.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  So y'all also get ill when you see the Mansions professional athletes and actors live in? Do they offend you too?

I'm not condoning these rich Pastors, but some of y'all need to relax. They are in the "business" of saving souls and getting followers, and "business" is good. Unless these guys are putting a gun to people's heads and robbing them for their money who cares? If their way of teaching the Gospel is wrong then they will be judged. It won't be by me though.
                  No, because athletes and actors are not preying on people with false, prosperity gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    No, because athletes and actors are not preying on people with false, prosperity gospel.

Well James Harden was dang sure posing as a three point shooter last game I watched. That was false!

Comment

Well James Harden was dang sure posing as a three point shooter last game I watched. That was false!

Good save.

Comment

That is false

Comment

They pay taxes.

Comment

They pay taxes.
                            Drop the mic

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite?

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                                They pay taxes.

If I give money as a donation or tithe to my Church I don't believe taxes should be taken out of it and given to the Government. Now if he chooses to buy a jet or mansion that's a different story I suppose. Said Mansion shouldn't be tax free
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-30-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X