Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything we have in our lives is God's. He made us, therefore our talents to work and earn money is his credit, and everything we buy with that money belongs to him. It's how we spend (invest)the money he provides us that gives God glory.
    As far as these 2, I'm reminded of 1 Timothy 6:10
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. It's through this craving that some have wandered away from the Faith and pierced themselves with many pangs (grieves).

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      Them dudes ain’t pastors according to the Bible’s definition. Last month was in Brazil and what that prosperity Gospel has done there is just sickening.
      You don’t have to travel to Brazil or any foreign land to see the damage of prosperity gospel!

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Good ol prosperity gospel, Joel Osteen bread and butter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Best way to sell books, soothe folks into sitting in seats and get them to willingly give their wealth.

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
      And ride in a tube full of demons???
      Why would an Evangelist wanna wit with a buncha heathens, what’s he gonna do deliver good news and save em?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        You don’t have to travel to Brazil or any foreign land to see the damage of prosperity gospel!

Best way to sell books, soothe folks into sitting in seats and get them to willingly give their wealth.

Why would an Evangelist wanna wit with a buncha heathens, what’s he gonna do deliver good news and save em?

^^^^ God forbid they actually do that now. They have to know the plan of salvation themselves first to be able to share it with anyone else, but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          It would certainly seem like that would be the ideal place to be, doesn't it? But then again, the offering plate probably wouldn't get filled. Makes you think, what is the purpose of their "ministry"? To save the world, or fatten their pocketbook?

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            It would certainly seem like that would be the ideal place to be, doesn't it? But then again, the offering plate probably wouldn't get filled. Makes you think, what is the purpose of their "ministry"? To save the world, or fatten their pocketbook?
            Exactly!!!
            These 2 scam artists are talking each other into bigger/better private planes because God told them to...they are only fattening their pocketbooks under the guise of saving the world and the ministry.

That’s the beauty of having a private plane, that is where God talks to you. You can tell everyone that God told you need a bigger plane. The people gullible enough to give these guys money, will believe it....and pay for the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
              And ride in a tube full of demons???
              no a tuuuube fulla demonnnz. I laughed out loud when he said that.

Comment

Lol so they have their own planes because they got tired of people asking them to pray for them?!? HA!

Comment

That one on one conversation that Jesse Duplantis had with God was impressive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    no a tuuuube fulla demonnnz. I laughed out loud when he said that.
                    Haha me too

Comment

So I just read the Jesse is worth $40MM and Kenneth is worth $760MM

Comment

Must be tough. I don't think I could handle private jets. I might start feeling holier than thou and get all puffed up and let my faith stagnate.

Comment

Duplantis lives down the street from my in laws in Destrehan, LA. Such a crook!

Comment

Think these and their ilk are who Paul referred to when he wrote this in his 2nd letter to the Corinthians?

2 Corinthians 2:17
                            For we are not like the many who market God’s message for profit. On the contrary, we speak with sincerity in Christ, as from God and before God.

Comment

The thread was mistitled. Didn't watch the video but I'm pretty certain it gives real pastors a bad name.

Comment

All about the money ... Just like most other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X