Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Pastors talk about their travel struggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
    Sound like something David koresh would ask for. Why can’t he just ask the church for a thousand dollar plane ticket to get him we’re he need to go? I hardly let my neighbor barrow milk or sugar

"antlercollector thinks this man needs a 54 m jet".��
    Show me where I said this^^^^ and I will buy you a jet.

The millionaire tv preachers live well beyond their "needs" IMO.
    Just because I'm not casting stones doesn't mean I agree with what they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Careful, you might strike a nerve with H Towns so called Pastor. Keeping them teeth white and saving people takes money. Bring your wallets. Contrary to believe Salvation does take MasterCard and Visa and so does Osteen.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
        Careful, you might strike a nerve with H Towns so called Pastor. Keeping them teeth white and saving people takes money. Bring your wallets. Contrary to believe Salvation does take MasterCard and Visa and so does Osteen.

That’s my whole goal actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I got your demon tube right here.
          Lol. You got my first grin of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            Send Jesus money? Sure, what's his address? Send a preacher money?....No thanks.

That makes about as much sense as donating money to a go fund me set up for someone that had a pistol stolen and needs a new one. God doesn't need money. If he's charging a fee to get into heaven I'll just go to hell. That's fine.

God does ask us to use our wealth wisely and to tithe each month since He has given it to is in the first place. He also says He will take care of you and give all that you need. Giving these rich televangelists money is not wise use of our wealth. But giving to your local church is.

Only fee God wants from you is your heart and repentance.

Comment

They look as if they are playing the part of movie villain. They give me the heebie jeebies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                That’s my whole goal actually.

Then move forward sir There are a couple of TBH oppositions on here and no I aint want of em Short of calling them what they are...............Hypocrites. Oh well maybe they will see the thread and hear the Lord whisper in their ear. God Bless em

Comment

I also go past the Copeland Compound every day and his hanger is a big as the other guy's house!

Comment

They may spread the Gospel, but I sadly believe they turn a lot of folks away from Christianity who see them for what they are.

The "moneychangers" will get what's coming to them in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X