Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Wowser! Prayers up for your wife, and you and your family !!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I cannot imagine!!! Very sad. Keep your head up and trust in God as he is the ultimate savior

I also could not imagine trying to have a 2nd child, given these circumstances and how things can change within 9 months

Comment

That was tough to read.
          God bless y’all.
          Y’all hang in there and keep fighting.
          I will be praying for you and your family.

Comment

Well, I wanted to update the thread for anyone following. We went to MD Anderson Thursday for the heart MRI, and got the results yesterday. The MRI did not show the spot in her heart that they saw last time whatsoever. It was either a miracle or a mistake in the previous scans. It was some much needed good news!

Comment

Prayers sent.I really hate cancer!

Comment

Prayers up brother, can’t begin to imagine what y’all are going through. I pray The Good Lord lays his healing hands on her and gives y’all more time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                  Well, I wanted to update the thread for anyone following. We went to MD Anderson Thursday for the heart MRI, and got the results yesterday. The MRI did not show the spot in her heart that they saw last time whatsoever. It was either a miracle or a mistake in the previous scans. It was some much needed good news!
                  That’s great news!

Comment

That is a tough story to read. You and your wife are very strong people. Prayers sent your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man! That is some outstanding news! Your wife's and your strength is inspirational! Prayers continue for her healing.

Comment

WOW just reading this for the first time. I couldn't imagine making those decisions. Best of luck to your family and God bless. Im praying for yall.

Comment

Great news!! Continued prayers!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news and continued prayers

Comment

Awesome news!!! Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Hadn't read thread before, but will follow now. Prayers for your entire family. This is rough. Glad the heart wasn't an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X