• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for your family.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
      Thanks again everyone.

JLivi, honestly we are doing okay. We have been blessed with me having a good job. If I hadn't been hired here the year before all of this, we would have been struggling. Our insurance has been good, and we save up money knowing that we are going to meet her max out of pocket every year. I really do appreciate the gesture though. It means alot.
      That’s great man. I’m glad to hear that. Well then I’ll continue praying for amber and your family. God bless you guys.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

That is tough to read, can't imagine going through it. Prayers for you and the family!

Comment

Man that's a tough read. I admire the strength and determination of you and your wife. Y'all will be in my prayers for sure. Tough decision about having another little one...but sounds like y'all have been through enough together to make it work no matter what you decide.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for all

Comment

Prayer sent and I know exactly what you mean about the NICU. I’m glad the boy is healthy and I pray with all my might that God finds a way to your home for healing and a miracle. I know it may be too much but look into adopting if you’re willing. Maybe this would help keep her healthier and risk less in the long run while giving your boy a sibling. Just a thought but we have lost a baby due to health and that my friend is absolutely awful. It was hard physically but way harder mentally. Prayers for your little family. Stay strong and know that god is walking with you even when it seems not.

Comment

That was a very tough read but somehow you kept putting a positive vibe in it. I am not sure I can write anything that has not already been posted.

If writing all this out helps you then please keep posting.

I will definitely pray for your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                        Prayer sent and I know exactly what you mean about the NICU. I’m glad the boy is healthy and I pray with all my might that God finds a way to your home for healing and a miracle. I know it may be too much but look into adopting if you’re willing. Maybe this would help keep her healthier and risk less in the long run while giving your boy a sibling. Just a thought but we have lost a baby due to health and that my friend is absolutely awful. It was hard physically but way harder mentally. Prayers for your little family. Stay strong and know that god is walking with you even when it seems not.

Sorry for your loss....I couldn't imagine losing my son. We looked into adoption a couple years ago. The 2 or 3 places we talked to wouldn't accept us due to her being terminally ill. Maybe we just haven't found the right agency yet.

Comment

Prayers up for the family

Comment

You guys have been through it. Thank you so much for sharing. Prayers for you guys.

Comment

Man that is just not fair- I pray for your families peace and comfort.

Comment

Praying for you and the family now. Believing with you in whatever decisions you make. God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X