No announcement yet.

Cancer: My Wife's Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent. I cant imagine the feeling but you and your wife seem to be keeping your spirits high. Keep making memories with the son. God has given yall the ability to handle this. You have to believe and keep the faith. If you ever need anything just let the screen know. Again all the prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
      We appreciate everyone's prayers and thoughts. Thank ya'll.

I guess maybe it does do some good to write about it. Its not everyday that somebody wants to listen to that long story.
      I agree with who posted that you should keep writing. I have no idea what you are going through but I am sure writing and having us listen takes your mind away for a minute. Even if you dont write it on here, write it in a notebook so when your child gets older, he can fully realize that his mother was a fighter.

Yall are in our prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through but be strong for your wife and son. Enjoy the moments that you do get together and make as many memories as you can. Life is too dang short sometimes.

Comment

Heartbreaking, prayers up for all of you

Comment

Prayers sent for you all.

Comment

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwoods View Post
              Man brings tears to my eyes. Stay strong prayers up.

All I can do is quote someone else....what he said.

Comment

Prayers to you and your family. You are an incredibly strong individual and I know that God has his hands on your shoulders through this.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Tough read but God Bless you both! Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the time you guys have together. Sounds like you are doing everything you should be and then some. PRAYERS SENT!

Comment

Prayers for you all.

Comment

Man this is tough to read... Prayers up for you and your family. I'm in the area as well if any assistance is needed with anything. We had a baby last year and I can not imagine the emotional and physical strain ya'll must have gone through in the last few years!

Comment

oh my...prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you, Amber and family. That's a tough read but God has a plan for all of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X