No announcement yet.

which dually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of people are gonna say there brand is the most powerful, others are junk, blah blah blah. As stated many times already to each his own, they are all capable to do the job, and every once in a while someone gets a lemon and is scarred for life. By the way, my 2016 duramax is better than anyone else Dodge or ford lol.

Comment

I’ve had them all and ran them all in the oilfield. Which ever one you choose will do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
        Lots of people are gonna say there brand is the most powerful, others are junk, blah blah blah. As stated many times already to each his own, they are all capable to do the job, and every once in a while someone gets a lemon and is scarred for life. By the way, my 2016 duramax is better than anyone else Dodge or ford lol.
        Everyone wants to feel as if they made the best purchasing decision.

They all have their pros and cons.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
          If you are going to use that Dually to tow get a Ram.
          I have two Ram 3500 duallies with the Cummins/Aisin combo and they are beasts.

I have never seen a Chevy/GMC dually being use as a work truck.

There are a few Ford F350 duallies I see people towing with. Mostly horse people.

I have never seen a hotshot driver running anything but Rams.

I would not own any of the Diesel one ton trucks after the warranty expires. Too much high dollar stuff that can go wrong.

With all that being said, my 1997 F350 with 410,000 miles on it is going to get a 5.9 Cummins and a Road Ranger whenever I get around to it.
          Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
          X