No announcement yet.

which dually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don’t put a CM flat bed on it. Mine broke loose from the frame with a couple thousand miles on it. Really cold weld on the channel iron. No penetration at all. Ridiculous.

Comment

which dually

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Pick one. They are all more than capable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That must be Dino numbers cause that’s low for what they claim from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 03-29-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

The resale value on a dually drops considerably. Bankers do not recommend buying them. Just sayin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          That must be Dino numbers cause that’s low for what they claim from the factory.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            in the morning I am going to drive a Ford and dodge. I have dodge down 10k off sticker and I think they will go more
            You will definetly get a Ram cheaper than the GM or Ford.

Comment

Your information is false btw!

Comment

which dually

My buddies dad just bought a 2018 Duramax and it threw a rod at 3k miles[emoji15] Dodge will always be the cheapest price because well, it’s a dodge. The powerstroke 6.7 is the 7.3 of this day and age. They definitely got it right with this motor, will be buying one myself pretty soon, Dad has had a 2015 with almost 100k miles on it when he traded it in, and now has a 2017 with 20k miles on it!

Last edited by justindiehl7; 03-29-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                  Your information is false btw!

Mike D seems like a pretty sharp guy so I’d put money on it that those are dyno Numbers.

Comment

which dually

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Yes that’s at the rear wheels all 2017 model duallies.

Comment

Chevy!

Comment

Are you sure those numbers are from the L5P and not the previous LML? The guys at Duramax Tuner have a youtube video of them running a stock L5P and it is pulling much more than that at the rear wheels. I'd post the link to it and several other dyno runs if I could figure out how too. The video I'm referring to has a white 3/4 ton Denali.

Comment

I like my Chevy a lot, for that trim level you’re gonna get more for your money out of the Chevy or Ram, idk if you want the bigger touch screen and all that tho. Chevy it comes standard in the LT model, the ford you would probably need to add it.

Cousin just got a 3500 High Country SRW and he loves it, has pulled an exotic animal trailer all over with it and has no complaints of power or ride quality. My brother has a 2013 dodge, it’s done it’s job but he’s not a fan of it, seats are about like sitting on a sack of concrete and none of his electrical stuff works right, transmission is starting to hit pretty hard, but it has pulled a lot of big loads all over Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                            Are you sure those numbers are from the L5P and not the previous LML? The guys at Duramax Tuner have a youtube video of them running a stock L5P and it is pulling much more than that at the rear wheels. I'd post the link to it and several other dyno runs if I could figure out how too. The video I'm referring to has a white 3/4 ton Denali.

Here’s where I got that info. It’s a screenshot from the video.

All show to be 2017 model trucks.

Comment

Our group had all 3 at the time we lost our lease. On moving day we had 2- 30’ goosenecks and 1 - 40’ gooseneck all heavy loaded with deer lease equipment, stands, feeder, protein feeders, etc. The Ford ran off and left the other two and yes he was pulling the 40’ .
                              I’d pick the Ford everytime for pulling power. Creature Comfort is Chevy all the way.

Comment

All Dyno machines vary and you will get different numbers in each test...
                                I don't buy the numbers in that screenshot. At least the numbers shown for the Duramax...

Numbers for 2018

Ram
                                385 h.p.
                                930 lb. ft. torque

Duramax
                                445 h.p.
                                910 lb. ft. torque

Powerstroke
                                450 h.p.
                                935 lb. ft. torque

Not that it matters, but here is those trucks in Mike's chart racing...
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifDim2Do38"]Dually Duel: 2017 Ford F-350 vs Chevy Silverado 3500 vs Ram 3500 Drag Race - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X