X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That escalated quickly

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
      Oh, and the guys who think they have to pull their sleeve up just over the watch so everyone around them can notice it? Don't get me started on that one! LOL
      I don't know about the guys who have the real high dollar Rolex watches, mine is a rather basic stainless and gold Datejust. But with mine, unfortunately, I do have to pull my sleeve up over the watch to be able to tell what time it is.

Comment

I just would like to know what professions you can get in to that you can make luxury purchases like this. I don't wear watches but can appreciate this one. I really always just wonder what profession I could get in to to be more comfortable and get where I would like to be.

Comment

More my speed

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
            I don't know about the guys who have the real high dollar Rolex watches, mine is a rather basic stainless and gold Datejust. But with mine, unfortunately, I do have to pull my sleeve up over the watch to be able to tell what time it is.
            I think he means the ones who leave it that way. I honestly feel awkward with mine up because I didn’t buy it to show people. It was a purchase my wife pushed me to make for my first Father’s Day and to treat myself for getting to a place in life I had always dreamed of. I still feel a little weird if someone asks about it even though I’m proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
              That escalated quickly
              I think someone is having a rough Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                Im sorry for derailing yalls fun time. I shouldnt have clicked on thread. Im going to look for other hunting sites that talk hunting or becoming a better archer. Is bloodsport even a sponsor on this site
                Why not go troll every other thread on here that isn’t strictly archery/hunting related too like the ones about trucks, fishing, recipes, God, fishing...

Around the campfire is an open forum, you don’t like watches go contribute to another thread or start one about shoot technique so you can stop whining on this one

Comment

Around the campfire is an open forum, you don’t like watches go contribute to another thread or start one about shoot technique so you can stop whining on this one
                  You should not feed them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post

Sorry you can't see the face very well in the pic, it's because of the glare from the open sunroof of my "luxury" truck

It's a watch, I use mine to tell time and yes in order to see it I have to pull my sleeve up. For the record... I'm good with all of you wearing any watch you choose, I promise to not get mad at you or question your values.

Why people get bent about what others like or spend their own money on is puzzling to me.

The Pepsi is awesome Blood Sport, pm me, I'm in the market for a green sub.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      Sorry you can't see the face very well in the pic, it's because of the glare from the open sunroof of my "luxury" truck

It's a watch, I use mine to tell time and yes in order to see it I have to pull my sleeve up. For the record... I'm good with all of you wearing any watch you choose, I promise to not get mad at you or question your values.

Why people get bent about what others like or spend their own money on is puzzling to me.

The Pepsi is awesome Blood Sport, pm me, I'm in the market for a green sub.
                      You shouldn’t have to pull your sleeve up with the watch band so loose

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        You shouldn’t have to pull your sleeve up with the watch band so loose
                        True, actually don't have to pull it up very often.

I do hate a tight watch band and now that I think about, I'm mad at and question the values of all people who wear tight watch bands

Comment

I do hate a tight watch band and now that I think about, I'm mad at and question the values of all people who wear tight watch bands
                          Haha

Comment

Nice watches guys. I like the Pepsi look. What is a nice light weight Rolex for men. I don’t like heavy watches?

Does anyone else find it funny that just about any time someone posts something nice that they get told how wrong they are for having it? Seriously, unless I’m asking you to pay my bills what is wrong with me having something nice (I don’t have a Rolex but may get one now just because). Jealousy or lack of perception of how hard people work to get where they are is all I can think of. I am blessed to have a great life and thank God for what I have.

Comment

now that's all kinds of wrong! Telling people how they should and should not spend their money is one thing but questionin how tight a man's watch should be is fightn words!

Comment

LOL

You guys killing me , Hahahaha

Get’em [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X