No announcement yet.

The new Rolex GMT all Steel “Pepsi”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ones nice but I like the original better, that or a deep sea(I would never use it for its intended purpose but like the heft)

Comment

My wife’s air king—I had the diamond MOP put on for a anniversary

Comment

That is sweet

Comment

Thanks B-S

Comment

Takes a real dude to wear the ROLEX DeepSea “James Cameron”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I understand that Rolex is a superior made watch, their just ugly as hell .. haha

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                Takes a real dude to wear the ROLEX DeepSea “James Cameron”

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drool...MUST....HAVE....IT....NOW!!!!!!!

I'll be in the market as soon as I graduate.....whenever that comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                  I understand that Rolex is a superior made watch, their just ugly as hell .. haha
                  Trippin...

Comment

I love my gold and stainless Submariner but don't wear it every day by a long shot A nice watch is a piece of jewelry and an assessory piece at that.

With technology today, nobody needs a watch to tell time. They are no different than a diamond on a womans finger.

If that's what you are into and how you want to spend your money, go for it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                      I love my gold and stainless Submariner but don't wear it every day by a long shot A nice watch is a piece of jewelry and an assessory piece at that.

With technology today, nobody needs a watch to tell time. They are no different than a diamond on a womans finger.

If that's what you are into and how you want to spend your money, go for it!

Shhhhh..........very few folks know how true that is!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        $9,000 for a watch? What does it do besides tell time?
                        It does the same thing as my $30 Casio....maybe. Mine changes automatically with time zones and daylight saving time. But, if you like a $10k watch, go for it !

Comment

I do think its funny that people will spend $70k on a truck and haul something 1-2x a year but tell someone it's dumb to buy an expensive watch... to each their own

one of these days I'll get a datejust or gmt then eventually upgrade to a sea dweller but for now there is too much I want to do to our house that I would rather use my discretionary funds on.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Shhhhh..........very few folks know how true that is!

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...t-ring/385376/

I do a blog post once a week on my site. Read about the Rolex DeepSea “JamesCameron”

The passion is real guys !!

Rock. Freaking. Solid. The Rolex Deepsea is about as tough as it gets for a fine watch. If you’re looking...

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              I do think its funny that people will spend $70k on a truck and haul something 1-2x a year but tell someone it's dumb to buy an expensive watch... to each their own

one of these days I'll get a datejust or gmt then eventually upgrade to a sea dweller but for now there is too much I want to do to our house that I would rather use my discretionary funds on.

Well said on that topic. My family and home come first.. I do put a little aside for a watch or two. Last kid in Aggie land so I’ll have a little more left over..

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                                I do a blog post once a week on my site. Read about the Rolex DeepSea “JamesCameron”

The passion is real guys !!

Rock. Freaking. Solid. The Rolex Deepsea is about as tough as it gets for a fine watch. If you’re looking...

I don't doubt the passion at all, I happen to own one, and a darn nice one at that.
                                But, they are a piece of jewelry. I ask people on a regular basis what time it is when I see they are wearing a Rolex. 7 out of 10 times they will look at their phone to give me the time and not even look at their watch.
                                Oh, and the guys who think they have to pull their sleeve up just over the watch so everyone around them can notice it? Don't get me started on that one! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X