The new Rolex GMT all Steel “Pepsi”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
    Im sorry for derailing yalls fun time. I shouldnt have clicked on thread. Im going to look for other hunting sites that talk hunting or becoming a better archer. Is bloodsport even a sponsor on this site
    "Excuse me kind sir, but would happen to know the time"??

Since I'm certain you will check back in with your micrometer to see how things measure up, thought you might enjoy some light reading from m4carbine (give you 3 guesses what the forum revolves around)...their 'around the campfire' section is simply called 'general discussion.'

Only a little under 2200 posts under a thread called 'watches' started back in 2007 & never seems to get to page two...bet you are a hoot at camp & dictate what conversations are acceptable.

There's an old thread in the "tactical gear" section regarding inexpensive watches, but I'm curious to hear if anyone is into "nicer" watches. Omega, Rolex, Breitling, etc. I've always wanted a nice watch, but I haven't worn a watch at all in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
      Im sorry for derailing yalls fun time. I shouldnt have clicked on thread. Im going to look for other hunting sites that talk hunting or becoming a better archer. Is bloodsport even a sponsor on this site
      lmao..... somebody is salty about a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
        lmao..... somebody is salty about a watch.
        You think if I let him wear my Hulk to his HS reunion that he'd cheer up?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          Sorry you can't see the face very well in the pic, it's because of the glare from the open sunroof of my "luxury" truck

It's a watch, I use mine to tell time and yes in order to see it I have to pull my sleeve up. For the record... I'm good with all of you wearing any watch you choose, I promise to not get mad at you or question your values.

Why people get bent about what others like or spend their own money on is puzzling to me.

The Pepsi is awesome Blood Sport, pm me, I'm in the market for a green sub.
          The Hulk! I want one as well. Currently have a black new sub.
          Last edited by Axis FMJ; 03-26-2018, 07:22 PM. Reason: Lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Maybe but probly not

Comment

Take your pick fellas !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                Take your pick fellas !!

I already know you have a few I want it’s what it costs for what I want that is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                  Nice watches guys. I like the Pepsi look. What is a nice light weight Rolex for men. I don’t like heavy watches?

Does anyone else find it funny that just about any time someone posts something nice that they get told how wrong they are for having it? Seriously, unless I’m asking you to pay my bills what is wrong with me having something nice (I don’t have a Rolex but may get one now just because). Jealousy or lack of perception of how hard people work to get where they are is all I can think of. I am blessed to have a great life and thank God for what I have.
                  bsport will chime in but guessing you will gravitate towards the datejust...again, didn't think I was going to enjoy the mass of the deepsea & seemed like an anchor at the time. Doubt I could go back now & used to feel the same as you.

Comment

The watch or do you literally have hulk hands to wear? Either way it should cheer someone up

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      The watch or do you literally have hulk hands to wear? Either way it should cheer someone up
                      I actually have both.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        bsport will chime in but guessing you will gravitate towards the datejust...again, didn't think I was going to enjoy the mass of the deepsea & seemed like an anchor at the time. Doubt I could go back now & used to feel the same as you.

The size of the DeepSea is a bit much at first but tough to go back to a smaller watch is even tougher. My “James Cameron” is so heavy and I feel satisfied wearing it.. I won’t wear it when I’m pulling back my NoCam Mathews bow [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I will wear something with a little leas weight..

Comment

The new Rolex GMT all Steel “Pepsi”

Nothing wrong a datejust, nice and clean.

Although I do prefer a 40mm watch now.

Ah hell I pushed up my sleeve to take that pic.

Comment

I actually have both.

Just curious, how much did you pay for this Hulk Submariner ??

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post

Nothing wrong a datejust, nice and clean.

Although I do prefer a 40mm watch now.

Ah hell I pushed up my sleeve to take that pic.

Those initials and cuffs !!! Nice [emoji1360]

Comment

I actually have both.

Hell yea

Comment

Working...
                                X