Bombing suspect dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    But IMO we really should care why people go crazy. Maybe instead of blaming the bomb or guns we should focus on why.. But it's hard to know why when the "crazy" guy dies every single time (which I called yesterday BTW) Now the public can be fed whatever "they" deem fit. If you think I sound crazy then before the next guy is caught think real hard until he is caught/killed. Then maybe you will raise an eyebrow.

That's a good thing.

He killed his self. It not like law enforcement killed him, "so he wouldn't talk."

Where do you come up with your thoughts anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Rest in Pieces!

Good job LEO!
      Nice

Comment

I sure wish they would bring back public hangings and executions, seeing someone hanging from their neck would make some of these idiots think twice, you would hope.
        Course in his case now you would have to hang a bunch body parts.
        Glad he is dead....prayers for the people he affected.

Comment

Your posts on this thread are really dumb, RiverRat1. Not crazy, just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
            I blame the National Bomb Assocation.
            For the win..

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
              I sure wish they would bring back public hangings and executions, seeing someone hanging from their neck would make some of these idiots think twice, you would hope.
              Course in his case now you would have to hang a bunch body parts.
              Glad he is dead....prayers for the people he affected.
              I've been listening to a podcast from Dan Carlin on public executions. Holy crap, that was an awful way to go. I can't believe people still committed crimes punishable by death. These were huge events and these people were tortured long before they died in some cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                He killed his self. It not like law enforcement killed him, "so he wouldn't talk."

Where do you come up with your thoughts anyway?
                News I heard early said it was a shoot out. They said they didn't know if the shots killed him or the bomb. I assume that's not what really happened now?

Comment

News I heard early said it was a shoot out. They said they didn't know if the shots killed him or the bomb. I assume that's not what really happened now?
                  Does it matter? They were trying to stop a threat. No, no! They were trying to stop a serial bomber. What were they supposed to do? Let him go about his way so he didn't get dead?

Comment

Good news. Prayers for the families that were affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Does it matter? They were trying to stop a threat. No, no! They were trying to stop a serial bomber. What were they supposed to do? Let him go about his way so he didn't get dead?
                      What in the world are you talking about? Talk about derailing.

You asked me a question. You told me he, the bad guy, blew himself up. I told you what I heard on the news. Yes it matters because you (and a couple others) tell me I'm crazy. You said LEO didn't kill him.

So do you know if he was shot? The bomb get shot? No shots fired? or what?

Comment

Good news.

I could careless how the dude died. I'm thankful he's dead and unable to cause more harm.

Comment

...talk about living by the sword and dying by the sword... Karma is a real.... Well sometimes things just work out.

I'm glad the threat is gone in this case and I don't care how it ended other than no innocents were harmed. I do however wonder about the next one, and the next one, and the next one...

The problem has NOT been addressed, and until we as a people address it, this will not end.

I guess all the kids and libtards can now go out and protest and cry out for banning bombs, and well, heck the guy probably had an "assault weapon" in his house anyway, or he wanted one...

No, we just keep putting band-aids on the problem rather than waking as a nation (and even world) and begin the process of really helping to bring this sort of thing down...

Until we reestablish the sanctity and respect for life, reestablish the core family unit, and do it through acknowledging an eternal, all powerful creator God, it is not going to get better, only worse. There is EVIL in the world and only God can defeat evil. I pray for that day, but at the same time my faith is weak that it will ever happen. I KNOW God can do it, but it will be up to people to make it happen, and I have little hope in that respect...

That's all I got, carry on.

Comment

Interesting. News here has been saying the bomber pulled to the side of the road, blew himself up and then a LEO fired a single shot.

I’m not sure if that passes “the smell test” or not.

Why did he pull over? Why shoot and why shoot only one shot?

I guess we’ll eventually find out what really happened . . . or maybe not.

Comment

What in the world are you talking about? Talk about derailing.

You asked me a question. You told me he, the bad guy, blew himself up. I told you what I heard on the news. Yes it matters because you (and a couple others) tell me I'm crazy. You said LEO didn't kill him.

So do you know if he was shot? The bomb get shot? No shots fired? or what?
                              Surely you're not that dam* dense. Are you?

Re-read your post about how it's a shame he's dead, and how you predicted it. I'm not derailing ****!

Comment

If he was killed by Leo how did he detonate the explosive? Most people who are suicidal either by police or by there own hands are deliberate in their actions. They’ll pull a fake gun ,bring a knife to a gun fight or something along those lines .self inflicted will jump without calling for police ,shoot themselves or just OD. Just what I saw in my career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X