Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bombing suspect dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in Pieces!

Good job LEO!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      If it were a scapegoat it would be one big conspiracy.

But what a ******* that he's dead. I posted this yesterday, that he would die and we wouldn't know why he did this crap.

And to make it worse they found him and were watching him in his motel room. But then they waited until he got in his car and started driving before trying to stop him. I'm sure people will make up good reasons for that.
      really? "go get him boys he's in there" he blows himself and the building up killing/injuring hotel guests. Then blame the Police for not letting him get away from an occupied building.

Comment

Justice served

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only 24 years old too !

Something tells me this kid had some real life training and not gleaned from watching YouTube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            If it were a scapegoat it would be one big conspiracy.

But what a ******* that he's dead. I posted this yesterday, that he would die and we wouldn't know why he did this crap.

And to make it worse they found him and were watching him in his motel room. But then they waited until he got in his car and started driving before trying to stop him. I'm sure people will make up good reasons for that.
            I believe they were waiting on swat.

Comment

Best news of the day.

Comment

The stupid conspiracy theory took less than 10 post…

Comment

He was stopped away from buildings. Most suspects are taken down away from their residence. Police have visually searched his vehicle. Good chance they knew about what was in his vehicle- Have no idea what is in his residence.

Comment

Bye Felicia!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job Law Enforcement! Thank you!

Comment

I am just glad this POS is dead. No wasted Tax Payer dollars wasted on a trial and jury and having some bleeding heart liberals wanting to protect him and get him off because he was just someone's misunderstood little boy.

There is no reasonable reason why he did this. His photo will be all over the news soon enough.

Thanks to all the Local and Federal LEOs that busted their butts to solve this bombing spree.
                        Last edited by Still Hunter; 03-21-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          Hope this is him and not some copy cat nut job.
                          They said it was the guy that dropped a the package at the FedEx store, they started following him because he wore gloves into the FedEx store... In Texas.... He may have been able to make bombs but he wasn't very bright.. Said they had been following him for 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            The stupid conspiracy theory took less than 10 post…

D Mo for the win again.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

I blame the National Bomb Assocation.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                One of the best places to arrest someone is when they are mobile. Makes it much harder to barricade, we pick the spot so I this done on road away from residences, multiple reasons. Glad he is dead. Don’t really care why he was a nut job and doing this- just glad it stopped
                                But IMO we really should care why people go crazy. Maybe instead of blaming the bomb or guns we should focus on why.. But it's hard to know why when the "crazy" guy dies every single time (which I called yesterday BTW) Now the public can be fed whatever "they" deem fit. If you think I sound crazy then before the next guy is caught think real hard until he is caught/killed. Then maybe you will raise an eyebrow.

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                                We don't have to worry about feeding him for the next 60 years now
                                That's a good thing.

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                Government seems to **** a lot of these types a lot. Just a guess.
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X