Bombing suspect dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    No worries I ain’t be the smartest cookie in the drawer or something like that

Sierracharlie out…
    It is brightest crayon in the shed... duh, get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Well said!!!

My 15 year old plays online 1st person shooters, watches shoot em up movies and prolly poon. He's also on the 4h shooting team, could prolly out fish most grown men on this site. But he ain't about to go nuts at school or build bombs.

He's also got a solid family unit from parents to uncle's and cousins. He's taught right from wrong and which one will get his arse whooped

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      And there's nothing wrong with any of that in my opinion that's what 15 year old boys do. I know because I was one at one time so I can't fault nobody else for doing it. And it doesn't make you a bad parent. If he knows right from wrong he'll stay on the right path. Sounds to me like he does so he ain't gonna kill any of his class mates or make bombs in his room or the garage or whatever.

Lack of butt whoopins is a lot of the trouble with the youth of today in my opinion. Some parents don't care what their kids do and it is a problem. Also I think the people that commit these acts of violence shouldn't get their time in the spotlight. Have a news story on it and be done with it. They give these people so much news coverage and make them feel like they're really important in some weird way and that just adds fuel to the fire. Of course this is all just my personal opinion. I don't have any more answers as to why people do things like that any more than anyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        It is brightest crayon in the shed... duh, get it right!
        Pffft! It's the sharpest tool in the crayon box. Neither of you got it right.

Comment

Hahaha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
          X