New Hagerman draw procedure in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
    Did she happen to say anything about preference points being carried forward into the new system?
    She did not

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wha whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa. Jesus what’s with all the freaking cry babies on here. It’s a draw hunt ran by the feds that has been told to work with the state for future draw hunts. But it’s not just the Hag and Texas draw hunts. I’ve put in for several draw hunts this year in several states and the common denominator seems to be that every hunt draw has a large faction of “grownups” crying about odds and fairness and blah blah blah. Grown men talking about drawings being rigged like the state or federal government even knows who Joe Blow the Rag Man is much less purposely prevents them from being drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
        Wha whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa. Jesus what’s with all the freaking cry babies on here. It’s a draw hunt ran by the feds that has been told to work with the state for future draw hunts. But it’s not just the Hag and Texas draw hunts. I’ve put in for several draw hunts this year in several states and the common denominator seems to be that every hunt draw has a large faction of “grownups” crying about odds and fairness and blah blah blah. Grown men talking about drawings being rigged like the state or federal government even knows who Joe Blow the Rag Man is much less purposely prevents them from being drawn.

It's all a conspiracy! It's all rigged! It just ain't fair. The state figured out how the feds had rigged it. And now they want some of the action!

Comment

Exactly. I knew it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol it's just part of the yearly Hagerman whining that goes on here. It starts off with whining about the draw. Then it moves to whining about who and who didn't get in. When the hunts gets here the whining starts about how much the hunt sucks and they are wasting their time not seeing anything. Then when someone shoots a good one it's back to Hagerman is the greatest place on earth. Then everything repeats this same pattern again the next year.

Comment

This is nothing compared to when the TPWD draw hunt book comes out. More tantrums that a herd of 2-year-olds.

Comment

Working...
              X