X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Auto correct sniped me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Salt lick bar b que in dripping springs about 10 minutes from cabalas. Watch all the liberals demotards and bypass Austin totally.

Comment

Try the Gruene Door if you haven't. Just up the street from the hall and IMO best in town.
        Purty much is made me lol

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I just got a text from my bride that we are staying in a......Teepee....in New Braunfels for my son's birthday...

Gruene Hall, Gristmill, and Gruene River Grille....here I come! River floating is the official sport of middle aged fat guys, after all.

Comment

Zip line lake Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I just got a text from my bride that we are staying in a......Teepee....in New Braunfels for my son's birthday...

Gruene Hall, Gristmill, and Gruene River Grille....here I come! River floating is the official sport of middle aged fat guys, after all.
            I saw that today while I was looking for it places to stay in Gruene, it looked pretty unique/cool to say the least! Gotta get that whiskey pecan pie at the gristmill!

Comment

San Antonio is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
                Wife and I are going at the end of the month for our anniversary. She’s pregnant so bar hoping is out. Y’all have any suggestions?

That just means you have a designated driver

Comment

Sienna is an incredible Italian place for date dinner.
                  El Dorado for mexican.
                  Amy's Ice Cream at the Arboretum is good stuff.
                  The Boardwalk on Town Lake is really cool at night.
                  Zilker Botanical gardens will be stunning at that time.
                  The Town Lake trail is a nice walk and the SRV statue is cool.
                  The Oasis on Lake Travis is OK food but spectacular views... it's about the experience.
                  Mueller Lake Park is really nice for a walk and there's a farmer's market on Sundays.
                  Lick for ice cream is really good-- couple of locations including one in Mueller by the park.
                  If you like cheap beer and old fashioned good times Chicken **** Bingo at Ginny's Little Longhorn is hard to beat.

Comment

Wife and I are going at the end of the month for our anniversary. She’s pregnant so bar hoping is out. Y’all have any suggestions?

What does she like to do, what kind of music, and what type of food does she like to eat? Glad you chose end of month so all the SXSW crowd will be out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                      Drive right through it.. . . . and say no the beggars on the corner

To be serious I have not been to Austin as a getaway in many years and since alcohol and adult entertainment is out of the question Im not much help HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA someone from Houston talking crap about another city? Wow.

Comment

Thanks guys. The only thing I wanted to do was eat at franklins but idk about waiting in line for a long time. Friend of mine told me about a bbq joint called stiles switch bbq I think we are going to check out.

Waiting in line once at Franklins if you want to say you've been there, done that. Stiles Switch and LA BBQ are both excellent choices depending on what side of town you are on. I go to Stiles often.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                          Go to Louie Mueller for BBQ instead (located in Taylor), where Franklin got his start. Same process, cheaper, less crowd and better atmosphere. Austin not the same as in the 70's when Willie was running around town. IMO it has been on a terrible decline for the past several decades. The better attractions are in the outlying areas (smaller communities outside Austin). Safer for sure!
                          Franklins, Stiles Switch and LA BBQ all got their start at Louie Mueller's in Taylor.

LA BBQ is owned by LeAnn Mueller who is the grand daughter of Louie Mueller. LeAnn and I went to high school together. LeAnn and I went to high school together.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Head down to San Marcos and go eat Hays county BBQ. better than Franklins and Stiles.....
                            It’s closed right now while they’re pouring the new parking lot. Head to Lockhart.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA someone from Houston talking crap about another city? Wow.

Don’t take it personal pumpkin. If you keep reading after that post you will see what I think of the cesspool known as Houston.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Didn’t Leslie die ?? You know , the bearded blonde that wore a bikini all the time . I saw him a few times while cruising around down town.

Comment

Working...
                                X